Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne #SaveBoomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who saw a swinging action with his left arm towards Pickens head. Surely that and the slam should have got him more weeks.
Yeah definitely looks like he punched him, but with no damage done to Picken I don't think he did, not in the face anyway.

All of this just makes me love picken more. As fair and tough as they come.

Despite what is being said by Roos fans, having him in their side would improve them. Not that he ever would be on their list as he's a bulldog and we love him.

The best thing about the whole event, after they get up Picken doesn't even try to so anything back to him. You'd think after that he'd retaliate or push back or something, but not our Liam. More than happy to just keep on going with his job.

Picken would make every one of the 18 AFL teams as either a tagger or a small defender.
One of the few players in recent years who have actually, somewhat, been able to nullify Gary Ablett. Remember that game in 2012 when he kept him to only 29 (only 29, ha), when he had tallys of 42, 40, 45, 33, 33 up to that point in the year. 0 goals, 1 inside 50, only 3 clearances, it's actually one of the most effective tagging jobs on Ablett in recent years.
Not to mention the game earlier this year where he only had 9 kicks for the game.

If I remember correctly Ablett still got 3 votes, even though most of those touches were nothing possies in the back half/deep midfield

By 2018 Liam Picken will have a premiership medallion n Harvey will just b an even more bitter n even more older old man

#SaveBoomer
By 2018 Liam Picken will have a premiership medallion n Harvey will just b an even more bitter n even more older old man

I've been reading these posts and had good laugh, but this post takes the cake. Firstly, Brent Harvey is a premiership player. As for Picken if he's getting a premiership by 2018, is he leaving the bulldogs ?

Hey, look at me, I can get banned from a sub-board on an internet forum. Ain't I a stinker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been reading these posts and had good laugh, but this post takes the cake. Firstly, Brent Harvey is a premiership player. As for Picken if he's getting a premiership by 2018, is he leaving the bulldogs ?

Hey snookums, this is the Bulldogs board, how's about you piss off back to your own board where you can all have a massive cry about how the Tribunal/the AFL/Picken/the Bulldogs/Barry Hall/Essendon/the AFL/the person in charge of closing the roof at Etihad Stadium/the umpires/whoever Jack Ziebell has been suspended for trying to decapitate on field this week/Caroline Wilson/Patrick Smith/Mike Sheahan/Sam Lane are all conspiring against your pathetic club?

Norf Melbourne FC - always the victim :)

Don't believe I ever said he wasn't a premiership player

Not as good as the laugh I'm having at you North supporters struggling to blame everyone but Harvey for his premeditated attack on an unsuspecting opponent. What a delusional community of whinging bitches you are.
Lead by the biggest cry-babies in the sport in Brayshaw, Scott, Harvey and Petrie, and it has permeated through your supporter base. I mourn what has become of your once great club, your persecution complex has become embarrassing.

Norf have never been and will never be anything resembling great.
Now, now. Their team in the 90s was brilliant, tough and to be respected. Their fall from grace has been one of my biggest disappointments in football.
They would be better off merging with the Suns than continuing with the pathetic existence they inhabit now.

Now, now. Their team in the 90s was brilliant, tough and to be respected. Their fall from grace has been one of my biggest disappointments in football.
They would be better off merging with the Suns than continuing with the pathetic existence they inhabit now.
Agree with Leon. Never have had any respect for that pissant club or their fans. Just a pathetic collection of human beings.

Proud member of the #SaveBoomer campaign
We are memberless??? Hahahaha yep.
We will enjoy a finals "campaign" this year, you enjoy 13th or where ever it is you will end up. A 50 point loss, and you are wasting your posts on slagging off a legend who made a blue. Maybe look a bit inward at the rabble you put out there every week.

You'll enjoy a final while a "campaigner" sits on the sidelines. :)

We are memberless??? Hahahaha yep.
We will enjoy a finals "campaign" this year, you enjoy 13th or where ever it is you will end up. A 50 point loss, and you are wasting your posts on slagging off a legend who made a blue. Maybe look a bit inward at the rabble you put out there every week.
Projection at it's finest. A Freudian psychologist would love your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back