Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kid you not.
Messaged _Wang_ the next day and said holy sh*t Dusty’s third.
He said wait till you see his fourth.
Absolutely zero recollection.
Night grand final can get in the bin.
* tell me about it mate.

Dusty’s third goal is total arse. Sort of kick you do at training in the vague direction of a group of people because they need it for some drill.

Wasnt arse imo

Kicked it end over end after he saw the open square, knew what he was doing

Talk of us being interested in Jesse Hogan as insurance for Jack. I would say pass on that. Here's one suggestion that's a bit left of field. Crazy in fact. Dimma coaxs Rancey out of retirement, 2 year contract, he plays as a utility, can go back or forward as a 3rd tall. Rancey gets 2 more medals to help us with the fivepeat.

Having rewatched the game, I’d like to apologise to both Baker and Bolton for not picking them in my votes. Bolton’s work was too subtle for me to pick up while smashed, and I confused a lot of what Baker did for what Short did, also because I was smashed, but also stressed.

I think Bolton, Baker, Short, Edwards and Dusty are the clear choices.
Baker was so aggressively and effectively forward thinking, and Bolton was almost as good as Edwards at finding creative opportunities. Edwards was a magician, Short was a surgeon, and Dusty played a once in a generation game.

Having rewatched the game, I’d like to apologise to both Baker and Bolton for not picking them in my votes. Bolton’s work was too subtle for me to pick up while smashed, and I confused a lot of what Baker did for what Short did, also because I was smashed, but also stressed.

I think Bolton, Baker, Short, Edwards and Dusty are the clear choices.
Baker was so aggressively and effectively forward thinking, and Bolton was almost as good as Edwards at finding creative opportunities. Edwards was a magician, Short was a surgeon, and Dusty played a once in a generation game.
You only up to your first re-run mate?

Richo was already up to #5 yesterday lol.

Hogan could be an inspired pickup for our club.

Compare Richmond culture versus Melbourne and Fremantle, you can't.
Both those clubs are basket cases, and after Jesse's fathers death from cancer, then his cancer battle and subsequent battle with the booze they were unable to offer the proper support. That's only my observation as an outsider mind you.

Peggy, Benny and Dimma have shown a willingness to give those who are willing to do the work a second chance and we have runs on the board turning most around.

Hogan has incredible untapped potential and still only 25 could be an outstanding pickup concidering Jack probably has one year, two at a stretch left in him.

Lynch/Hogan in the forward line.... drool.

Hogan could be an inspired pickup for our club.

Compare Richmond culture versus Melbourne and Fremantle, you can't.
Both those clubs are basket cases, and after Jesse's fathers death from cancer, then his cancer battle and subsequent battle with the booze they were unable to offer the proper support. That's only my observation as an outsider mind you.

Peggy, Benny and Dimma have shown a willingness to give those who are willing to do the work a second chance and we have runs on the board turning most around.

Hogan has incredible untapped potential and still only 25 could be an outstanding pickup concidering Jack probably has one year, two at a stretch left in him.

Lynch/Hogan in the forward line.... drool.

“booze”

I’m a fan of what he could bring as a player but he’s got bigger vices than the bottle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Pagan had Carey at his peak, he would have Carey one-out in the entire forward line space.
Similar to what we do with Dusty at times.
Remember Hodgey's analysis of the preliminary final.
Our forwards "bunch" together in one quarter of the space, allowing Dusty the rest of the forward line.
Probably Geelong's defence error was that they became paranoid of Lynch, at times dedicated four defenders to quell his role.
Still, it's a sign of deserved respect to Lynch as a great power forward.
Lynch destroyed Geelong in the 2019 preliminary final, that was what they were probably paranoid about.

Wasnt arse imo

Kicked it end over end after he saw the open square, knew what he was doing

yeah he knew, in behind the goals angle he spots the last defender has backed off him 15m but isn't even inside 50, then tries to get the ball and kick as quickly as possible knowing it just needs to roll in

I thought I hated Chris Scott, but this guy is next level.

what a soft utensil. Try going 37 years without a flag. Still funny though

Four defenders assigned to Lynch is too many, all he has to do is tap it down to earth to the crumbers, create the spoil opportunity.
Still, Lynch is a champion forward and lives rent free again.
You could even say the media focus on Lynch was a positive insofar as it mentally intimidated the Cats in their planning.

Last edited:
Think ive only just got over my hangover.
Was up till early Sunday morning with my family just drinking and having a great time after.
Memories youll never forget.
Thanks tigers for turning my s**t 2020 into such a lifelong highlight.

When Pagan had Carey at his peak, he would have Carey one-out in the entire forward line space.
Similar to what we do with Dusty at times.
Remember Hodgey's analysis of the preliminary final.
Our forwards "bunch" together in one quarter of the space, allowing Dusty the rest of the forward line.
Probably Geelong's defence error was that they became paranoid of Lynch, at times dedicated four defenders to quell his role.
Still, it's a sign of deserved respect to Lynch as a great power forward.
Lynch destroyed Geelong in the 2019 preliminary final, that was what they were probably paranoid about.

Or Hafey and Royce Hart. Not too many innovations in AFL until the last 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back