Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there has been a lot of misrepresentation of Benny Gales 3-0-75k plan. The specific objectives that gave the plan its name were its 5 year goals and the 3 was finals maybe with some reference to winning one or two or some other success factor but not flags. In fact the whole point of the five year plan was to build club capability before attempting too much more, basically walk before you can run type stuff. That is why 2016 was such a disappointment, just as 3-0-75 was achieved more or less and the club looked to take the next step, it all seemed to go pear shaped.

The reference to three flags I understand was a sort of footnote about what could be achieved only once solid foundations were put in place. My take is that three flags represented the idea of sustained success, what the media calls a dynasty. As it turns out it has become literally three flags by 2020. But it is possible to argue that with the fundamentals looking as strong as ever that it would not be unreasonable to aspire to continued success and be able to contend with the current playing group for another two or three years.

Go Tiges.

I reckon my Richmond mate who’s house I went to, to watch the game would've had the same experience.
Kid you not.
Messaged _Wang_ the next day and said holy s**t Dusty’s third.
He said wait till you see his fourth.
Absolutely zero recollection.
Night grand final can get in the bin.

Bloody legendary.... maybe even the best of the three.

I was confident at the start of this final series at all. Then about half way through prelim week, I had this feeling, we're too bloody relentless for any of these teams left. For once I was bloody right. Eat em alive. The tigers personified that for sure.

Now to catch up on 75 pages of this thread...

I
I thought I hated Chris Scott, but this guy is next level.

this is just premium s**t!!

We had 37 years of that s**t being flinged at us! Now it’s our *en turn!!

Such s**t Chris Scott and the rest of the comp!! We ain’t done yet either!!
It’s tiger time!!! 🐯🐯

Healy on sports tonight analysing our list reckons we could easily have another 3 or so years of dominance.

The way he said "if we pick up Hogan" sounded like he had some info we might be after him.,

We are a destination club for the troubled and those with mental health issues.
Could be an inspired pickup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure I can speak on behalf of those over 40 who endured pain & suffering during those dark 37 years......................its officially DEAD and BURIED!

May our reign as Kings continue.
That's a lot of us campaigners here on the forum. The wife asked me after the final siren Saturday night if that win had finally exorcised the 37 year demon that occasionally pops up in my head. An emphatic YES !!!!!

The tears have been flowing thick and fast from the rabid mob who have desperately clung to the "We won 3 in 5 years" argument when dealing with a Richmond supporter. They have had to eat their words like a turd sandwich as the Tigers have gone back to back, something the 'greatest team of the greatest team of all couldn't do.'

The realisation that Dustin Martin is the best player in the game and Patrick Dangerfield is not has hit the denizens of Derpville harder than the closures of Ford and Alcoa.

Haydn Bunton Senior is regarded as one of the greatest football players in history, a six-time medallist.
He rallied and inspired people during the Great Depression.
Dustin is approaching his status as one of the immortal greats.
Remember even the qualifying final of 2019.
Six goals. Straight.

That's a lot of us campaigners here on the forum. The wife asked me after the final siren Saturday night if that win had finally exorcised the 37 year demon that occasionally pops up in my head. An emphatic YES !!!!!
Lol, "occasionally pops up" :D

Back