Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

Big win first up.

Brown had 100 yards at the half. Wow.

Dobbins 2nd TD was a great example of a young RB following a veteran for a score. OLine created it but Dobbins followed expertly.

Play of the day:
Loved a couple of Lamar throws, particularly the TD to Snead. Now that was a beauty. Over the defender, away from another defender and only Snead could catch it without even having contact.

Queens forced fumble was a great play, started by Fort and recovered by Fort.

Running game didn’t get going. Shame. And Chubb is still a beast for Browns.

Last edited:
Lamar's passing was amazing.

Looks like Cleveland was stuffing the box so Lamar just diced them up (also why we weren't running).

Cleveland is still bad somehow.

Dobbins confirmed to have outsnapped Ingram, which it looked like on the telecast.

Dobbins played both pass catcher with Hill out but also got his share of running downs and looked good.

Just saw Dobbins touches package vid on YouTube, that's got to be the most impressive 9 carries for 22 yard game I've seen, the shiftiness and explosiveness is there for all to see.

Just saw Dobbins touches package vid on YouTube, that's got to be the most impressive 9 carries for 22 yard game I've seen, the shiftiness and explosiveness is there for all to see.
Was an especially good first performance considering the OL didn't play all that well today

Was an especially good first performance considering the OL didn't play all that well today
When he got a hole he burst through it so quickly. JK will go off some time in the very near future.

Big win first up.

Brown had 100 yards at the half. Wow.

Dobbins 2nd TD was a great example of a young RB following a veteran for a score. OLine created it but Dobbins followed expertly.

Play of the day:
Loved a couple of Lamar throws, particularly the TD to Snead. Now that was a beauty. Over the defender, away from another defender and only Snead could catch it without even having contact.

Queens forced fumble was a great play, started by Fort and recovered by Fort.

Running game didn’t get going. Shame. And Chubb is still a beast for Browns.
That and the over the shoulder dime drop to Hollywood on the second drive, muah :handok:

Had issues with gamepass all day + was sick so didn't get to take in everything, Defense took a second to get settled which worried me (No matter how good we are doesn't automatically scrub away any of the anxiety from the bad years)

I think Houston is a good team despite us dismantling them last year, Hoping for a repeat tomorrow.

Watson is a really good QB and he struggled against our D.

Our OLine struggled against the strong Texas D line, gave up multiple sacks and didn’t open holes early. We didn’t get our run game going until we focused on the inside run and tired out the Texans D. Then, the holes opened.

Refs still in preseason mode, I really hope they improve for next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson is a really good QB and he struggled against our D.

Our OLine struggled against the strong Texas D line, gave up multiple sacks and didn’t open holes early. We didn’t get our run game going until we focused on the inside run and tired out the Texans D. Then, the holes opened.

Refs still in preseason mode, I really hope they improve for next week.

Interior O-line is concerning. Lots of pressures given up the first 2 weeks. Hoping it gets better with Skura coming back from an ACL, and Phillips becoming more adjusted to pro football. Otherwise, changes will need to be made.

Losing Tavon Young for the year is a big loss. Feel so bad for him as well. Been so unlucky with injury.

Other notes:

Humphrey and Peters are stars. Elliot and Clark were also solid today

Loved the JK Dobbins reception where he managed to keep his balance and get the first down.

Not Lamars best game today (held onto the ball too long at times), but was still good enough to keep the offence motoring.

I love Gus the bus. Ingram's wildcat touchdown was fun as well.

Disappointed that we couldn't hold onto our tackles against Watson.

Didn't see much of the game, but why was Dobbins not given more touches? 2 carries for 48 yards and 1 catch for 13....

Texans overpowered the interior oline early. Gus is better later in the game, as is bigger and more suited to power runs. Dobbins is a better back for all other purposes.
Need a committee in BMore. Hill was a healthy scratch, he is a good speed back in his own right.

Interior O-line is concerning. Lots of pressures given up the first 2 weeks. Hoping it gets better with Skura coming back from an ACL, and Phillips becoming more adjusted to pro football. Otherwise, changes will need to be made.

Losing Tavon Young for the year is a big loss. Feel so bad for him as well. Been so unlucky with injury.

Other notes:

Humphrey and Peters are stars. Elliot and Clark were also solid today

Loved the JK Dobbins reception where he managed to keep his balance and get the first down.

Not Lamars best game today (held onto the ball too long at times), but was still good enough to keep the offence motoring.

I love Gus the bus. Ingram's wildcat touchdown was fun as well.

Disappointed that we couldn't hold onto our tackles against Watson.

The best ability is availability. Young just doesn’t have it.

Dobbins will be premium just needs to improve pass blocking. I don’t mind the lack of touches today, he is more an early game when balance is required back.

Texans overpowered the interior oline early. Gus is better later in the game, as is bigger and more suited to power runs. Dobbins is a better back for all other purposes.
Need a committee in BMore. Hill was a healthy scratch, he is a good speed back in his own right.

If his efficiency is as good as it was today he should be getting more touches than that. But maybe they are just holding him back intentionally, waiting for the opportune til to unleash him.

Didn't see much of the game, but why was Dobbins not given more touches? 2 carries for 48 yards and 1 catch for 13....
This is more what I expected at the start of the year. Last week felt like an anomaly.

The stat line or touches?
Touches. Last week he played ahead of Edwards, who only really saw time once we had the game wrapped up.

This week it was the inverse - Edwards got a surprising amount of game time, and Dobbins only came in relatively late.

Ingram is getting way less than I expected in either case though.

I feel like we'll lean on Ingram more heavily in play offs if we get there.

Tavon going down again is brutal. I wonder if we just stick with who we've got or try and make a trade?

Tavon going down again is brutal. I wonder if we just stick with who we've got or try and make a trade?
Unfortunately I think they stick will what we've got and add someone who has been on the PS primarily for ST, even though Averett will get targeted a lot and hasn't shown the ability to withstand that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back