Bancroft given a 0 match suspension for blatant ball tampering - LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

same thing when Gilly hit his fastest 100. Hussey and Clarke both got tons and you wouldn't know it lol
Hussey scored a lot of his test tons in the shadows.

4 x Clarke got double or triple tons in 2012 Hussey was there and got 3 x Tons in those same innings as Clarke.

As Pup got all the attention

If pucovski isn't ready for international cricket then Bancroft is clearly the next in line.

I wouldn't hold my breath expecting any great late career renaissance from him. He should be able to get his average into the 30s, maybe even mid 30s, but that's about as good as one could expect.

If pucovski isn't ready for international cricket then Bancroft is clearly the next in line.

I wouldn't hold my breath expecting any great late career renaissance from him. He should be able to get his average into the 30s, maybe even mid 30s, but that's about as good as one could expect.

Well Pucovksi is playing first class but isn't in the sort of form to demand selection - and needs at least a full domestic season IMO.

Well Pucovksi is playing first class but isn't in the sort of form to demand selection - and needs at least a full domestic season IMO.
Yep, sadly has not been posting any scores of note.

Haven't seen any of him bat so not sure if he's looking ok and copping a good nut, or is totally out of form.

It's a tough situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back