Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It is time for the POWER RANKINGS!
204925_bab09d29bdc4e6e420c1bc84bd704754.JPG

Sponsored by GEICO - Because with GEICO insurance, you are completely covered*

Due to Budget Cuts, there will be no more awesome pictures.

1) DapperJong - UP 5
That video made me laugh my ass off and was incredibly accurate for your character. You deserved the immunity and the tribe name but like the Vikings, it wasn't meant to be. (******* 1998 and now 2016 :thumbsdown:)

2) Benwah83 - LEVEL
You can take in the solace that you won morally as I believed that your entry should have taken out Chappy's! FYI, I don't welch.

3) ChappyUk - Up 4
Wait, what is this? Where is Tribe Cotchin? In the bin, that is where they are. ChappyUK somehow got an immunity out of nowhere. Probably got Nakia to stab Benwah and ran off with it.

4) Stronzo - Down 3
Your first entry set the bar incredibly high and the 2nd entry just slid under it. You won immunity but it was in a very ordinary bunch of entries from Tribe Cotchin.

5) Red Mist - Up 6
Short and sweet is all that matters. Too many Richmond related memes to win these survivor challenges but I did like the images.

6) Duritz - Down 1
Your entry was incredibly good and was probably robbed of a runner-up immunity!

7) Allikat - up 5
Brilliant recovery from your epic fail in the first challenge. However, I think you're the only poor one from Tribe Chopsticks to recover. Others seemed to get even worse.....

8) Haduken - Down 4
I like the Raiders of the Lost Arc storyline but you weren't going to win with Benwah, Chappy and Dapperjong.

9) Jose - Up 1
The mind tricks in the middle paragraph was completely unnecessary. Your entry was pretty average and came 3rd in Tribe Cotchin. Sums up Tribe Cotchin really.

10) Kangaroos3eva - Down 7
Tribe Cotchin didn't really play really well this challenge. Disappointing Entry

11) Cooksen - Up 6
Your story was actually quite good but then again the people below you didn't enter or their entries were just weird and pathetic.

12) Dinsdale - Up 1
Same as Cooksen. But I am slowly beginning to like the pessimistic and realistic view of playing a survivor game on BigFooty :rainbow:

13) iBeng - Up 3
You didn't enter anything and yet you went up rankings. You don't want to wonder why, ok?

14) TootToot - Up 4
Really rushed entry but it was definitely better than some other ones from Tribe Chopsticks and probably in the top half of Tribe Cotchin despite being DQed.

15) Boydshow - Level
Your entry was just downright weird.

16) Bosk - Down 8
Your entry was even weirder and creepier than Boydshows...

17) MorganAshlee - Down 8
Words alone cannot describe how creepy and weird your entry was. Thank the heavens that you noticed it and stay away from Allikat and Coke bottles.

18) Hazard - Level
I was actually going to take you off the bottom and put you up to 11th but nah.........

* Not covered from being penetrated on NYC Island

It is time for the POWER RANKINGS!
204925_bab09d29bdc4e6e420c1bc84bd704754.JPG

Sponsored by GEICO - Because with GEICO insurance, you are completely covered*

Due to Budget Cuts, there will be no more awesome pictures.

1) DapperJong - UP 5
That video made me laugh my ass off and was incredibly accurate for your character. You deserved the immunity and the tribe name but like the Vikings, it wasn't meant to be. (******* 1998 and now 2016 :thumbsdown:)

2) Benwah83 - LEVEL
You can take in the solace that you won morally as I believed that your entry should have taken out Chappy's! FYI, I don't welch.

3) ChappyUk - Up 4
Wait, what is this? Where is Tribe Cotchin? In the bin, that is where they are. ChappyUK somehow got an immunity out of nowhere. Probably got Nakia to stab Benwah and ran off with it.

4) Stronzo - Down 3
Your first entry set the bar incredibly high and the 2nd entry just slid under it. You won immunity but it was in a very ordinary bunch of entries from Tribe Cotchin.

5) Red Mist - Up 6
Short and sweet is all that matters. Too many Richmond related memes to win these survivor challenges but I did like the images.

6) Duritz - Down 1
Your entry was incredibly good and was probably robbed of a runner-up immunity!

7) Allikat - up 5
Brilliant recovery from your epic fail in the first challenge. However, I think you're the only poor one from Tribe Chopsticks to recover. Others seemed to get even worse.....

8) Haduken - Down 4
I like the Raiders of the Lost Arc storyline but you weren't going to win with Benwah, Chappy and Dapperjong.

9) Jose - Up 1
The mind tricks in the middle paragraph was completely unnecessary. Your entry was pretty average and came 3rd in Tribe Cotchin. Sums up Tribe Cotchin really.

10) Kangaroos3eva - Down 7
Tribe Cotchin didn't really play really well this challenge. Disappointing Entry

11) Cooksen - Up 6
Your story was actually quite good but then again the people below you didn't enter or their entries were just weird and pathetic.

12) Dinsdale - Up 1
Same as Cooksen. But I am slowly beginning to like the pessimistic and realistic view of playing a survivor game on BigFooty :rainbow:

13) iBeng - Up 3
You didn't enter anything and yet you went up rankings. You don't want to wonder why, ok?

14) TootToot - Up 4
Really rushed entry but it was definitely better than some other ones from Tribe Chopsticks and probably in the top half of Tribe Cotchin despite being DQed.

15) Boydshow - Level
Your entry was just downright weird.

16) Bosk - Down 8
Your entry was even weirder and creepier than Boydshows...

17) MorganAshlee - Down 8
Words alone cannot describe how creepy and weird your entry was. Thank the heavens that you noticed it and stay away from Allikat and Coke bottles.

18) Hazard - Level
I was actually going to take you off the bottom and put you up to 11th but nah.........

* Not covered from being penetrated on NYC Island
Time for Ross' power rankings.
  1. Benwah for giving me a mirthful laugh.
  2. Dapper for giving me a mirthful laugh
  3. Chappy for giving me a slight laugh
  4. Stronzo for being a valued Fremantle supporter
  5. Allikat for being a valued Fremantle supporter
  6. Jose for being a valued Fremantle member
  7. All the posters who posted for posted
  8. iBeng for not posting which was boring.

Do we use the thread to cancel our accounts after being voted out? I've never threatened it before so not quite sure :confused:

Do we use the thread to cancel our accounts after being voted out? I've never threatened it before so not quite sure :confused:
Just do it in a violent form, abusing everyone that has crossed you over the years and then pr0n spam on the mb tagging chief in the op.

Tribal Council

So we have enough votes to declare a result.

From Chopsticks Tribe, with 5 of 8 votes...

haduken.jpg

Haduken, the tribe has spoken. Please bring your torch forward for the bathwater dip.

And from Tribe Cotchin, with 6 of 8 votes...

morgs.jpg

Morganashlee, the tribe has spoken. Please drink from the bathwater tub and then spit it over your torch to extinguish it. :rainbow:

Enjoy not convicted island, floggos. :drunk:

Well flogs, both tribes targeted big fish instead of chasing tribal dominance, a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off...

Challenge #3 - In Praise of Rompingwins

Well flogs, the Australian Open is approaching, and most here probably know that Lleyton Hewitt is going around for the final time. What many probably don't know is that were it not for an unbelievable string of injuries, instead of Hewitt, the media could be praising the career of Hamish McLachlan right now. o_O

Yes, that's right, Gil's creepy, sociopath brother could've been a tennis star, and if you want proof, it's on his Wikipedia page!*
*was
If it's on Wikipedia it must be true, and we're going to apply this principle to other pages too. :rainbow:

Task
You are going to edit an existing AFL-related Wikipedia page to make it more factual. Each member of the tribe may post one page edit with #impunity decided by the overall collection from the tribes.

Your entries will be presented as screenshots to prevent edits happening, though bonus points/consideration will be given to entries that fly under the radar of those pesky Wikipedia mods and survive until the end of the challenge. :thumbsu:

The Rules
To enter the challenge, you must start with the words: “Challenge #3 entry.”

Once someone has edited a page and posted their work in this thread, that page cannot be used again by another flog.

Once you have posted your entry, it cannot be modified. Mods can see edit histories. If you break this rule or post incorrectly, your post will be disregarded, two such breaches from the one tribe will equal a forfeit.

This round will close on Wednesday at 10pm AEDT, if you dont enter, you hurt your tribe's chances of winning #impunity.

The Prize
The tribe with the best group of entries will win #impunity, the losing tribe will be sent to tribal council.

Finally...

Hidden #impunity idol - Tyreboyz on the Road

Yes once again the hidden #impunity idol is back. Unfortunately I left it in the less than capable hands of Tyreboyz and he has lost it. :thumbsdown:

He can't remember where he left it, and unfortunately we only have one piece of evidence to suggest where his travels have taken him...

zeboyz2.jpg

The first person to provide me with the correct location of the idol (via PM) will win it, though you only get one guess per immunity/tribal council cycle.

The player who holds the idol will be able to play it at any tribal council right up to the final 5, though must include that request with their vote.

Good luck again floggos. :thumbsu:

A Cut Above Allikat Benwah83 boydshow Chappyuk Cooksen DapperJong hazard
Dinsdale Duritz iBeng JoseMourinho Kangaroos4eva Red mist Stronzo TootToot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starburns_ is it one afl personality per person?

One page per flog. It doesn't have to be a person that is edited, it can be a club, the AFL itself, or even Luke Darcy.

"Wow, yet another amazing, unpredictable tribal council where surprises are the order of the day. The only thing that is certain in this survivor series is that nothing is certain. Head back to camp."

I was probably 80% certain I was done this week once I missed immunity.

Am very interested in Morganashlee 's thoughts though... She was up and about after last week's council and seems to have gone rather quiet. Which is a shame I was hoping to have someone to share my internet achievement with... :(:(:straining::thumbsu:

I was probably 80% certain I was done this week once I missed immunity.

Am very interested in Morganashlee 's thoughts though... She was up and about after last week's council and seems to have gone rather quiet. Which is a shame I was hoping to have someone to share my internet achievement with... :(:(:straining::thumbsu:

You briefly touched on a very important point - the immunity challenges. Pretty important. I'd never argue with the umpire but some others have indicated they found this rounds results surprising.

One page per flog. It doesn't have to be a person that is edited, it can be a club, the AFL itself, or even Luke Darcy.

Can we have an extension?

I really should be on the HTB tomorrow.

Back