Who will make the BBL|08 Grand Final?

• Melbourne Renegades

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sydney Sixers

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Never write off the Bear! Was probably the Gades best batsman just last season. 3 good innings, 2 not outs and 5 failures. Not ideal but he is better than Cooper!

Really Finch, Harper and Christian are the only batsmen who have done any better. The rest of the lineup have been as s**t or even worse.
Agree they have all been down. Christian the only real shining light with the bat.

Good finish but jeez that was a sparse crowd. St Kilda/ North Melbourne Sunday twilight sorta crowd. BBL was DOA this year. One thing i've wondered being from perth is how do people in Melbourne and Sydney even pick between the sides? Do they represent an area or is it just which colours you like better?
Initially it was the opposite to whoever mcguire chose to get behind.

That game was lost by the 6ers due to henquire’s batting and Abbott’s bowling. Two Nsw players who have played for AUS.
These 2 should never have been close to the AUS team.

You don't follow cricket closely then. Henriques played really well in Asia. If not for his issues body and mind he would of played more

15,342 attended a Semi Final on a Friday night at Marvel knowing that the pitch is crap, and as "Murphy's law" kicks in they produce the best pitch of the summer and probably the best game as teams score 181 plus! I can only add that the attendance on Friday was affected by the train situation in Melbourne currently?

These Finals should be all over with by the end of January...Cricket Australia has some work to do with scheduling or this competion will die a slow painful death. IMO the BBL fails miserably if they don't attract 40K to a Sunday arvo Grand Final game between cross city rivals! They should get 50k? but i reckon they might be struggling?

They got 47k at the G and 38k at Marvel when both teams were struggling and the Marvel game was a s**t timeslot
Wasnt the marvel derby like 6.10 on a Saturday?
Hardly crappy.

My point is that the season has gone on for ages and people are tuning out.

I dont even know if I want to go because Im over it.

Wasnt the marvel derby like 6.10 on a Saturday?
Hardly crappy.

My point is that the season has gone on for ages and people are tuning out.

I dont even know if I want to go because Im over it.

If you are so over over the BBL, why are you posting on a BBL thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back