BBL Match 53 Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers 1845hrs @ Blundstone Arena

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a quick look at the remaining fixtures, it'll probably be the thunder finishing third. Geez I dont want to play them in a final in Perth.

Hhahahaha it’s our only chance of winning one 😂

Another dismal batting display from the Hurricanes, they don't deserve to play finals.

Yep. Sometime I wonder if my eyes are working the same way as the commentators. There was a frame that clearly showed the ball resting on the ground with spread fingers before it was under control. Lee and Hads are both sixers fans right? Embarrassing.

Greg Blewett also thought it was a catch and he's a South Australian.

Having a quick look at the remaining fixtures, it'll probably be the thunder finishing third. Geez I dont want to play them in a final in Perth.
i don’t think it will matter much given how easily you seem to dismantle teams. Pink Sydney are the only one you need to worry about.

Hurricanes are done now I think. For them to make finals they have to beat the heat by a big margin, and hope the strikers beat the renegades.

Honestly probably get thrashed by Brisbane anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that's Hobart all but out of the finals race. They must beat the Heat on Wednesday and hope finishing on 12 points is enough to make the finals via NRR.

If you could pick a circumstance where dropping a sitter catch is forgivable, it would be after the match is already won when you've scored more than 300 runs in the last 3 innings.

So that's Hobart all but out of the finals race. They must beat the Heat on Wednesday and hope finishing on 12 points is enough to make the finals via NRR.

Yeah and let’s be honest would you even back them to beat Brisbane?

Them and Adelaide have been that bad that even the Thunder are ahead

Just let that sink in

Strikers should bowl first if they can so they know how many overs they need to win by to jump the Gades' NRR

Strikers should bowl first anyway

Their bowling is horrible

Back