Toast Beating Carlton has just become even easier

Remove this Banner Ad

But Lloyd and Lovett usually tear them up :(

For some reason I can picture Hurley having a day out against Carlton.

I bet you the AFL tears us a new one and fixture the annual Carlton game for round 4.

The round that Judd returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fevad.jpg

As long as the general public doesn't cotton on that we have answers for Fev and Judd (Pears and Welsh anyone?), and that we've beaten them 5 times in a row, then we have it in the bag. As soon as the underdog status is snatched by Carlton...;)

If I was a football writer I would write a controversial story about how I think this is an elaborate plan to not trade Fevola, Not make Greg Swann be shown to be a liar and to improve Carlton's image. imagine how many papers it would sell and alternatively could actually lead to Fev hopefully being traded.

For the people who claim this is all an evil plot to scare Fevola. Well, it could go both ways.

One, they're probbaly trying to scare him. However, it won't work, as most likely, he knows this. He would know that without him Carlton are done for. He knows that his space would need to be filled by two elite forwards. He knows that he is their go to man 99% of the time because no one else converts the goals as he does. Betts is an exception, but he struggles on set shots and mainly kicks them on the run. Don't get me started on Judd.

Two, when Channel 7 covered the story an hour ago, it was claimed that Fev WANTS to play for another club. They said Fev WANTS to start off fresh somewhere else. Also, Carlton said that they are through with him, and that they are willing (if he wants) to work with him in trade talk or whatever. But as far as Channel 7's report is concerned, he doesn't want to be at the Carlton Football Club at all. Of course, this is Channel 7 talking (and possibly other sports news coverages I haven't watched) talking, not me.

IMO, the Blues are gone without him. They would be CRAZY to let him go. But stranger things have happened. And if it happens, it would be so funny to see them slump and realize how s**t their foward line really is without him.

He isn't a problem for us, he's kicked 8 goals against us before and we've still beaten them. He was made completely invisible back in Round 13. :)

He'll stay, nobody wants him.

And this thread reeks arrogance, we all know nothing is guaranteed in this game.

What we dont want above all else is that Collingwood somehow grab him,that would @#@# really @@#@ me no end.

He needs a fresh start in Freemantle, or Coburg anywhere except Collingwood.

Wouldnt mind him at Essendon, he can mentor the younger players, and run the bar for the club.

Nah.......he wont leave, just Carlton saving face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back