Preview Round 13 - Essendon Bombers vs Carlton Blues - Sunday, June 11th - 7:15 pm - For The Emblem!!!

* Carlton?

• * Carlton!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • * Carlton!

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redman will be fine - he’s had that red hat, non-contact thing on a fair bit this year at training.

Stringer fitness test I don’t like the sound of - and holding out 3 sounds like at least 1 change likely.

2 is common. One to be the sub, and one to be the stand over just in case. Three is unusual.

Over on blitz, one of the posters said that one of Kelly, Wanganeen and Phillips was a withdrawal due to illness (couldn’t say which one….I guess because our sub would then be obvious?).

So holding two players back is pretty standard I’d imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redman will be fine - he’s had that red hat, non-contact thing on a fair bit this year at training.

Stringer fitness test I don’t like the sound of - and holding out 3 sounds like at least 1 change likely.

2 is common. One to be the sub, and one to be the stand over just in case. Three is unusual.

Stringer did that fitness test on Wednesday/Thursday (was reported on 7 news at the time). If there was doubt in him, you’d think we would have selected a different mix of emergencies IMO

Getting the job done after going in favorites should see the wider football community start to finally take us seriously.

Lose and Carlton is back whilst we remain the same old 6,000+ days finals without a win joke continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The stakes are high

In terms of importance it’s the biggest home and away game in at least 5 years

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

As Van Halen said, might as well jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back