Toast Best GF ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

How can someone smother Cox by taking two steps and not be in the protected area? Asking for a mate who thinks Bailey kicked a goal from the resulting non-50m penalty to Cox. How did Brisbane kick a goal that kept them in it in the 3rd quarter? Oh, a dodgy 50m penalty resulting in a shot on goal? But Brisbane stupidly taking advantage after the whistle which would have resulted in a shot at goal from 65m out was the decisive call, not Daniher missing an easy shot?

I’ve noticed a lot of players being called to play on when there is a player right behind them. At least 2-3 today of Collingwood players and they didn’t play on, the umpire called it after about 3 seconds.

That was another inconsistency, how long both teams got before being called to play on.

Thank you my friend, but as I say to most people "there are people worse off than I"

The world is generally a great place.
Let us not lose track on reality.

I have four healthy, beautiful grandchildren. I have ensured that they will have every chance in life.

Today was the chocolate topping on the sundae, that is my life.

Be kind my friends.
Man I love your outlook, so good…refreshing…

Yeah I don’t get how it was tense for some.

The AFL chose their winner weeks ago. Knowing that the result was predetermined and fixed made it less tense. I just feel for the Brisbane supporters who never realistically had a chance despite being so close.

The terrible advantage decision decided the premiership. Unfortunately that won’t be reflected in the history books but we all know it.
Jesus,do you believe that crap?

It was a great Game 8.5/10
But will only be remembered for its back and forth closeness.
Nothing really special happened in the game that we will be speaking about in years to come, Eg Jesaulenko you beauty or Leo Barry you star! It was still a fitting end to a great year though.

The game seemed to fizzle out in the last quarter but that's because of the heat and fatigue coupled with defensive strategies from both teams. This was probably the warmest grand final in recorded history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would’ve been up there if not for the fix at the end.

2023*

Yeah I don’t get how it was tense for some.

The AFL chose their winner weeks ago. Knowing that the result was predetermined and fixed made it less tense. I just feel for the Brisbane supporters who never realistically had a chance despite being so close.

The terrible advantage decision decided the premiership. Unfortunately that won’t be reflected in the history books but we all know it.
You give Carlton posters a bad name...

As a neutral, 2018 was probably the best GF for me. It had the one play that everyone can recite ad nauseam; Gov to Vardy to Ryan to Sheed. Eagles premiers.

Today didn't have an iconic moment like that.
It could have, if the umps had not called an insane advantage...

The De Goey goal would've been viewed in higher esteem if not for the absolutely shitful Seven commentary.

Clearance win to Naicos midair handball to De Goey from 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back