Best tricks and pranks played on dumbfounded friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Either to make bets and win money or just to mystify friends and family, leaving them screaming for the secret...The Wizard card prank is one that goes back 30 years for me.

Hundreds of victims have tried to work out how this works with brain exploding pondering...but only one person ever worked it out exactly.

And that happened to be my ex mother in law who is..how can I say...not very bright. But somehow..after about 2 hours she worked it and declared her theory which left me gobsmacked.

Got any others?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.i...-the-Wizard-Card-Trickbar-Game/?amp_page=true

Well. There was this one time at school some mates and I tied someone's shoelaces together.

I had a Norwegian friend when I lived on res that told us a pretty horrifying story. He and his friends didn't like that one of their friends played video games so often. With his parents' permission, they staged a home invasion wearing ski masks and kidnapped him, leaving him in the back of a van for 6 hours.

Pretty crazy

I had a Norwegian friend when I lived on res that told us a pretty horrifying story. He and his friends didn't like that one of their friends played video games so often. With his parents' permission, they staged a home invasion wearing ski masks and kidnapped him, leaving him in the back of a van for 6 hours.

Pretty crazy

That’s bad...taking things a bit far haha

Epic prank by a guy who mentally tortured his roommate for weeks with fake Facebook ads.

“It was at exact moment that I realized I had never told him who was responsible for the ads he had seen. There’s something to be said about the power of uncertainty and how it attaches itself to our deepest fears. Every day he was left without an answer was another day his paranoia amplified. It was like I had cast him in a horror movie where killer never reveals himself and the suspenseful music just keeps endlessly looping.”

http://ghostinfluence.com/the-ultimate-retaliation-pranking-my-roommate-with-targeted-facebook-ads/

Last edited:
I rang up one mate and pretended I was a cop and told him that his whole family had been killed in a car accident. Pretty awesome prank, he saw the funny side of course once I owned up.

Jesus...that’s as bad as a fake kidnaping.

You’re lucky he saw the funny side..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone have the prank phone call recording where you'd play it on one phone while you called someone on another?

It went something like 'your number's on my girl's phone, mate... I said your number's on my girl's phone, mate, what the *'s going on?... alright, well I've got your name and your address.......'

It was pretty fun to use. Some people would hurriedly hang up out of fear while some people would try to argue back against the recording.

These stories pale in comparison to this one. Geez that Dave on the forklift is a card.

I reckon his hairdresser is sitting back thinking, “I *en stitched him up”

Ok i still feel like a prick. All us lads are sitting around in a backyard having Sunday sips. 15 of us.

I should say Scotts a player. He's been knocking off a chick for a few weeks named Kim. Kims no good and its going no where. He does not rate her.

We get Scotts phone. We delete Kims number and change my contact name to Kim. All of a sudden im Kim!

Phone returned to Scott. "Scott please call me". "It's urgent". "Don't ignore me". This went on for a couple of hours.

Boys are rolling around having a great laugh. He's ignoring everything and blocking all calls right in front of us.

Then the text of all texts...

"Scott, i missed my period"

Folklore was written that day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back