Toast Best win ever you’ve been involved in at this footy club?

• Great win

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Greatest win

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ABSOLUTELY. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THE GREATEST WIN.

THEY JUST FIGHT AND FIGHT AND THESE BOYS DESERVE IT.

TO WIN WITHOUT AN ANCIENT ROMAN WESTHOFF WHO NO DOUBT WILL COME BACK IN AND PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE.

My very first game. V Geelong(!) Footy park 2004. I think we won 116-112. Don't see that much any more 😁. We were sitting behind the cheer squad and we were totally hooked by half time - had to run around the ground looking for merch for the boy 😁👍.

Apart from the premiership against Brisbane, Nothing will beat the comeback against WCE at Footy Park where Jake Neade destroyed them in the 2nd half.

“Truly, I contend, without hesitation, this is the most impressive victory in my association with Port Adelaide. Coincidentally, it is the only match we have ever played. Good Lord, we were only founded twelve days ago!”
- PAFC President John Hart Jr after beating Young Australians at Buck’s Flat, May 24th, 1870.

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 11.14.02 pm.png

“Truly, I contend, without hesitation, this is the most impressive victory in my association with Port Adelaide. Coincidentally, it is the only match we have ever played. Good Lord, we were only founded twelve days ago!”
- PAFC President John Hart Jr after beating Young Australians at Buck’s Flat, May 24th, 1870.

View attachment 696986

John Hart looks like 1870s raman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABSOLUTELY. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THE GREATEST WIN ...
No, just a fun one after a bad run,
There are threads on this topic but home v Essendon 2001, home v Brisbane 2002 and so on. Both games where you couldn't hear the final siren,

North Melbourne 2012, was a loud crowd when Stewart kicked it.. a wonderful game and moment in such a dark time
"Get the numbers back!, Get the 14,508 back!" - Rowey

"No! We gotta go for percentage!" - Timmy G

Ones I can actually remember and off the top of my head:

2002 v Sydney (Poulton after the siren)
2002 v Brisbane (minor premiers)
2003 v West Coast@Aami when we made about a million 1st Q tackles
2004 PF v St Kilda
2004 GF
2006 v Adelaide (underdogs and a heap of injuries)
2007 v Geelong at Kardinia Park (Is Dom. Is Good)
2012 v North (6 goals down at beginning of last Q)
2013 vs Adelaide Monfries bounce
2014 EF v Richmond
2015 v Collingwood after Phil Walsh passing
2017 vs Hawthorn
2018 v Adelaide (Motlop goal)

+ Probably a dozen more I've forgotten.

Back