Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TW Sherrin

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

might be a good time to leave town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

76woodenspooners

Premium Platinum
Jun 4, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
A regular at my work came in tonight with allegations saying a friend of his in the media has told him that the Collingwood betting scandal involving Stephenson may actually delve a lot deeper and involves multiple players, something that may come out soon in the media. I can’t comment on how valid this blokes claims but he’s not one to spread things that he doesn’t believe are true. Has anyone else heard anything similar? In no way am I trying to spread rumours, just want to know if anyone’s circles have heard the same. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom