BF Ringside - verbal sparring/grudges thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not paying for them to stay, you're paying for them to leave afterwards o_O
Still unsure the drive by would be my cup of tea.

Pass.

Or should that be, windows up, door locked, drive past in good speed but not speeding.

I what, must be the soap l am using.
Not nice at all:(
I thought it was those lovely soaps your lady love buys... jasmine mixed with lemon blossom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was those lovely soaps your lady love buys... jasmine mixed with lemon blossom
That’s the stuff she wants me to use, it does a lovely aroma

Look at these hen pecked pussies

DPJtmCCVwAALyfZ.jpg

Maybe you need to re-read my posts. My observation was a generalist query on Thomas (you know, the bit I highlighted), not a statement on his game against Richmond, and I don't recall even weighing into the Wells aspect.

Happy for you to cite data that demonstrates JT runs as quick when he's chasing or into the defence as when he's running forward, that he doesn't get streeted in the 1st 10m of a chase irrespective of how big a plodder he's chasing. I'd like you to post some footage of him actually sticking a few of those tackles instead of the opponent just stepping around him as he lamely throws an arm out (and adds a pressure act to his stats). And I don't care who the opponent is, whether it's his actual opponent or not is irrelevant if he's the player who should be taking the responsibility for the chase or the tackle. You can try and spin it any way you like, but Thomas is just poor defensively.

I'm happy to acknowledge it and I'm one of his biggest and longest term fans (check my posting history on Thomas), a long term observer of his game at VFL and AFL level, so I'm not sure what game you've been watching over his career.
Are you going to cite data that shows Thomas’ getting streeted whilst he’s chasing and shows him getting stepped around easily?

Are you going to cite data that shows Thomas’ getting streeted whilst he’s chasing and shows him getting stepped around easily?

It's there to see nearly every week for anyone who watches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back