Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

Tonights ep Is uploading now, seriously do yourself a favour and listen / watch tonights show.

Ill post all the links tomorrow but Phil Egan was simply amazing.

So many great stories and amazing to talk dreamtime at the G with him.

What did he say?
Very cleverly raised the umpiring disgrace in relation to the dangerous tackle paid against Grimes, and the lack of using the sniko to show whether Dusty's disallowed goal actually hit the post or not.

And pointing out that if it wasn't for the love of our football club, we wouldn't waste our time watching this s**t they call AFL.

Tonights ep Is uploading now, seriously do yourself a favour and listen / watch tonights show.

Ill post all the links tomorrow but Phil Egan was simply amazing.

So many great stories and amazing to talk dreamtime at the G with him.
Was 👌 awesome, Phil a true Tiger hero and legend
Well done to you Michaels ,and good job EJW and Mike from roxy

*I encourage all tiger fans both young and old to set aside an hour to watch / listen to this episode. Phil Egan was absolutely amazing and had some incredible stories / memories of his time as a Tiger and some great thoughts on the current game. *

Current episode:
S06 Weekly show, Round 11 vs Sydney ft T71, EJW and Phil Egan!

Huge thanks to Tiger71 Elton Johns Wig and Phil Egan for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Spoke to Phil about Dreamtime at the G and his involvement in setting this up
-The pre game ceremony with our players and what that meant to Phil
-Being the homecoming hero out on the ground with his Grandsons
-Review of the Essendon game
-Phil spoke about the comparisons between Maurice Rioli Snr and Junior
-We spoke to Phil about his time as a Tiger, how he got to the club, the relationships he had, how his career progressed, and plenty of amazing stories.
-Quick preview of Swans game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic show, you've taken it to another level with your special guests. The only topic you missed was how bad the clash was of the 2 jumpers, well on TV anyway, not sure if it was bad at the ground

Phil Egan is a gem, and I've never seen Tigs so quiet lol.

Looking forward to him appearing again,

Awesome podcast lads. My favourite one ever.

I was massive Phil Egan fan back in the day. I was there that day Ablett kicked 14 goals on him, was the best single display I ever seen by any player - a shame it was on a top fella like Phil.

Exciting news, we will be joined by Matthew White on next week's Monday night live weekly show!

Will be great to talk about his time as a tiger, life outside of footy and the current day tigers.

Watch live Monday night (30th) at 8:30pm!

images.jpeg-7.jpg

Exciting news, we will be joined by Matthew White on next week's Monday night live weekly show!

Will be great to talk about his time as a tiger, life outside of footy and the current day tigers.

View attachment 1409148
Hell yeah he is.

Love it guys the former champions , Michaels would love for you to have a crack at getting Michael Mitchell loved him.

View attachment 1409148
Great show guys what a legend Matty is.

Should do a trade show soon I saw last week Tiger71 had some juicy stuff lol

Great show guys what a legend Matty is.

Should do a trade show soon I saw last week Tiger71 had some juicy stuff lol
Thanks heaps!

Tigs was set to be on tonight but had a late call up to work, we are trying to work out a time to do a 20-30 minute side show for trade stuff!

Do yourself a favour folks and check out tonights episode with Matthew White!

an absolute ripper, completely honest and up front about everything including what led to his departure and pieces surrounding that which were really interesting.

huge thanks to Grockadoc for your amazing work as always!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back