Game Day Bloods v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to this game. Beyond watching our young team, the GoCo has a number of very handy youngsters. I really enjoy Touk Miller's work in the mids. I think Dew has been smart in keeping Rischitelli on the list as a mentor in the twos. His footy smarts and leadership no doubt help their kids prepare for the Seniors.

I am also keen to see how Rowbottom and McCartin go.

Bloods to prevail by Reg Gleeson, ie. 27 (from memory).

Our forward line today looks a good mix of marking and pace. Menzells physical limitations mean the poor bloke is always at risk of being found out on quicker tracks and larger grounds.

At some stage today we will have Papley, Rose and Ronke scurrying around front and square of McCartin and Reid , flipping out handpasses and slotting goals.

If Rose continues his development he will be the 'feel good' story of persistence for our season. I hope Ronke can translate his commitment to getting the small things right.

I am taking my son in laws family to the game today, all NRL fans except one who loves the Swans but doesn't get to games so I'm hoping and praying for a much better result than the corresponding game last year.
Win, lose or draw, enjoy it Jewelsy!!

It's a beautiful day here in Sydney, cold but clear. It was 7* at 7am and it's climbed all the way to 14* out Penrith way!

Better tell 'em to rug up, Jewelsbon! Hope you all have a great time! (I'll wave at you at half time! I'll be the one in red & white screaming like a banshee!)

Swans by 36+

Go BLOODS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confident the SCG crowd will significantly outnumber the Dawks v Weasels game at the G today.

Gale force wind and rain here this arvo. Dawk fans must be the most fair weather fans of all in the AFL

I miss when I wasn’t really nervous about a Suns game. Thanks a lot 2018!

Really hope Papley, Ronke & Rose continue to be lively inside 50. McCartin and Blakey get another chance to work on taking more responsibility as marking targets up forward.

Midfield should be more pro-active without a tagger. Out a tagger, in Rowbottom makes us an instantly more attacking midfield unit (if the kid goes OK).

I’m a little worried Sexton might get off the chain. He has a knack for kicking freakish goals if only given one second. Effectively shut him down and I really can’t see them kicking a winning score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back