Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie was definitely at the game yesterday. Was involved in the warm ups and on the bench during the game. Sadly, judging by the the size of his knee and the way he was hobbling around, I‘m not counting on him playing this year. Would dearly love to be wrong though.

Charlie was definitely at the game yesterday. Was involved in the warm ups and on the bench during the game. Sadly, judging by the the size of his knee and the way he was hobbling around, I‘m not counting on him playing this year. Would dearly love to be wrong though.
Ye
Not good
When you break a patella,require metalwork,prob a 60mm canulated screw...get one shot to repair it flush
He will have a lot of main ligament and tendon disorganised to achieve this
Plus could require metalwork out too

I very Bad thing happened....it could impact career down track

He will comeback matured. :thumbsu:

So what is the likelihood of McKay and Gov getting up for our match against the lions and/or round 1 against the tigers?

Ye
Not good
When you break a patella,require metalwork,prob a 60mm canulated screw...get one shot to repair it flush
He will have a lot of main ligament and tendon disorganised to achieve this
Plus could require metalwork out too

I very Bad thing happened....it could impact career down track

He will comeback matured. :thumbsu:

Errr are you sure about that Doc? A 60mm screw would go straight out the other side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay highly unlikely for the Brisbane game. Very very outside chance of a half. However I have confirmed that he hasn't been running away from prying eyes and therefore can't imagine he is round one bound as he will be underdone for sure.

McKay highly unlikely for the Brisbane game. Very very outside chance of a half. However I have confirmed that he hasn't been running away from prying eyes and therefore can't imagine he is round one bound as he will be underdone for sure.
Any word on McGovern and Samo?

Crippa said this morning that McGov would be touch and go for the Brisbane game...McKay will play early rounds but didn't commit to round 1

We can probably play Gov in round one, and wait for McKay to get some games under his belt in the VFL.
I don't get why players and clubs are so desperate to get guys ready for round 1 when its such a long season.

We can probably play Gov in round one, and wait for McKay to get some games under his belt in the VFL.
I don't get why players and clubs are so desperate to get guys ready for round 1 when its such a long season.

Round 1 is just 1 round...

#ferrosophy

And by all reports Gov had a brilliant run between the cage and the latest setback, so would think his base level fitness should be decent, it's not like he's starting from a square one rebuild (like Harry?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back