Remove this Banner Ad

Swooop

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Darren Jolly done.

I'm predicting a big year for him this year.

Last year was sandbagged by injury; reckon he'll be out to reassert himself this year.

Hoping the free kick thing will get sorted this year.

Swooop

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
And JMAc, but sadly my brain's just melted :(

I really hope Jmac does well next year, it was so frustrating for him not being able to nail down a spot.

Dominated the VFL, often injured, often when he was given a chance in the ones it was against a top team, usually St Kilda iirc, looked really good at times in the AFL, but kept falling short.

I'm not convinced that was because he lacked ability.

Anyhow, I guess barring injury, we'll see this year at Port, where he should be given plenty of opportunity, so that will be the judge and jury whether he has the talent or whether he doesn't.

I'm backing he'll make it.

Swooop

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
In case anyone doesn't know, these reviews are all on the Magpies Buddy Board.

If anyone wants to tackle some, to help us get them all done, just go to buddy board and start a New Thread.

Ed D gave a good ref to check out for basic info, the official Pies website has info, as does the Footy Live app on i-phone.

Quicky's OP has info of who's done and who's not.

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
VFL stats are hard to find now the season is over. Can anyone recall the games in which Seamus McNamara got over 20 possessions? I thought there were 2, when he was being player as a winger rather than ruckman. One of those games has to be the week before the VFL team lost to the Northern Bullants or whatever they are called.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
VFL stats are hard to find now the season is over. Can anyone recall the games in which Seamus McNamara got over 20 possessions? I thought there were 2, when he was being player as a winger rather than ruckman. One of those games has to be the week before the VFL team lost to the Northern Bullants or whatever they are called.
IIRC one of his better games was against Coburg Tigers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back