News Bomber buries Barlow hoodoo

Remove this Banner Ad

TeamHurley

Club Legend
May 11, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
I agree. Just hope he be consistent and fly for marks and at least bring the ball to ground for the likes of davey, jetta, reimers, zaka to feed on.

He is potentially a very hard match up for any team as he is so versatile. Sounds like he has passion for the club too, which is great.

First time all year last Saturday night our forward line looked functional

You're not far wrong!

We weren't far off it against the Bulldogs either, Jetta's game was one of the most exciting by an Essendon player this season imho. On a side note, Myers was starting to show plenty in the middle and was moved into defense the very next game... the rest is history.

Neither of you have girlfriends/female partners?

Either way if you haven't seen it you've both dodged bullets! :thumbsu:

haha I have no problem with sending the little woman off to see those ones by herself, or with friends, whilst I hit the golf course :D

She loves the series as well, got me ****ed - she knows she has buckleys of getting me involved :D

haha I have no problem with sending the little woman off to see those ones by herself, or with friends, whilst I hit the golf course :D

She loves the series as well, got me ****ed - she knows she has buckleys of getting me involved :D

I saw the first one, it was before it had a cult following, we were recommended to watch it and since that day I refuse to have any further involvement with both the film/s and the person who recommended the film... my mrs, 25, is Twilight Crazy... it's pathetic!!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No twilight, no harry potter, no sex and the city. She knows the rules.

I'm hearing ya, they are also my rules. We were unfortunately in a way pioneers to Twilight. However, I was able to turn this into a positive, I was able to warn others about the dangers of watching Twilight!

Alas, I was unable to get to Godzke in time...

So from now on we refer to him as 'Edward'. Bella clearly should've chosen Jacob.

no homo
Anyone with half a brain knew she was gonna choose Edward. I mean, I haven't read a single letter of Twilight or seen a single second of the movies and I knew that she'd pick Edward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back