Bomber memorabilia for sale: incl R.S Reynolds signature

Remove this Banner Ad

7F8FFC56-20D1-4A38-B66F-F1AE4514B1B8.jpeg So I’m thinking about selling my big collection of EFC memorabilia as one big bundle. It’s stuff that just stays packed away and I’d rather see it all in the hands of someone who would enjoy it all more than me these days.

There’s no better place than here to gauge the interest of such a purchase so let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post more pics of everything on offer.

My treasured D!ck Reynolds signature is obviously the jewel in crown and as rare as hens teeth.

What I’ve got...

A giant box of 90s/2000s newspaper EFC articles, magazines and assorted publications.

About 15 VHS tapes with hours of bomber games from 90s..early 2000s

Original woollen short sleeve Speed Kills EFC footy jumper with the number 10 on the back.

Heaps of other assorted stuff I’d have to sort through...posters etc.

Anyone interested please post a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
SH

View attachment 530963 So I’m thinking about selling my big collection of EFC memorabilia as one big bundle. It’s stuff that just stays packed away and I’d rather see it all in the hands of someone who would enjoy it all more than me these days.

There’s no better place than here to gauge the interest of such a purchase so let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post more pics of everything on offer.

My treasured D!ck Reynolds signature is obviously the jewel in crown and as rare as hens teeth.

What I’ve got...

A giant box of 90s/2000s newspaper EFC articles, magazines and assorted publications.

About 15 VHS tapes with hours of bomber games from 90s..early 2000s

Original woollen short sleeve Speed Kills EFC footy jumper with the number 10 on the back.

Heaps of other assorted stuff I’d have to sort through...posters etc.

Anyone interested please post a comment and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
SH
20 years from now me wants this for the man cave/den that 20 years from now me will hopefully have.

But yes as Beerfish said. Keep it!

20 years from now me wants this for the man cave/den that 20 years from now me will hopefully have.

But yes as Beerfish said. Keep it!

Yeah...i will.

I met the great man in 94’...at Ashmore FC on the gold coast. He was leaning at the bar with his lemon squash in hand.
Bizarre EFC supporters function with an injured Ricky Olarenshaw half cut drinking beer and a sobor Scott Cummings and Longy also in attendence.

Chatted to Reynolds for about 20 mins...softly spoken..a sparkle in his eye still.

He said to me at the end “ I owe everything in my life to the Essendon football club...im a lucky man son”

Ill never forget the handshake and that famous cheeky Reynolds smile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back