Boxing Boxing - Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed, Feb 17th in Saudi

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2023
United Kingdom
AFL Club
Adelaide
25 years in the making we finally have an Undisputed heavyweight battle going down Feb 17th in Saudi Arabia between Tyson Fury (British/UK) and Oleksandr Usyk (Ukraine) both are undefeated, both have fought in battles over the years. Fury beating Klitschko, Wilder officially twice and Usyk defeating Joshua twice for the majority of the heavyweight belts. If you tune in double check the time difference & plan your fight party now sports fans.

F_E0GL-WUAEnJa9.jpg

I can't see how Fury beats Usyk.. just can't see it.

Usyk is the safest bet of the year in my eyes, wouldn't surprise me if he TKO's him even.

I can't see how Fury beats Usyk.. just can't see it.

Usyk is the safest bet of the year in my eyes, wouldn't surprise me if he TKO's him even.

100% agree. It won't be a spectacular one-punch knockout, but Fury has lost a lot of weight, which will leave him drained. Usyk is going to start out at a pace that Fury is not used to, and then Usyk will go through the gears and Fury will be taken into very deep waters. Round 10 and beyond Fury will become a punching bag. I'm not certain that Fury will go down though. He's proven to be very durable. However, being exhausted will be a new thing for him.

Everyone think that Fury and Joshua is the big money fight, and they're not wrong. However, if they're fighting to the 2nd best of their generation and the best of Britain, it is still a HUGE fight in UK, and will do great numbers all over the world.

This is my prediction, and what I'd do if I had control of the Saudi billions.

Usyk beats Fury, and IBF strips him because of a rematch deal with Fury.

Zhang fights Wilder and KOs him. It will be a better version of Ortiz who has finishing power.

Hrgovich and Joshua fight for IBF in September. Joshua wins.

From here I can't predict anymore, but I have a storyline!!!

Joseph travels to Beijing to fight Zhang. The winner is WBO mandatory and fights Usyk. Either in Bejing or NZ/Australia.

Fury and Joshua sign a two-fight deal, the first one in Saudi, in the cooler season and 2nd one back at Wembley for a summer fight.

Then at the end of next year, the winner of Joshua and Fury vs the winner of Zhang/Joseph/Usyk .. 2nd undisputed in 18 months.

WBO and IBF will be satisfied. WBA was satisfied with Usyk vs Dubious and WBC is a corrupt joke so they never call mandatories if it isn't convenient to Suliman's bank balance. So the Undisputed Champ should be able to work their way through mandatories and hang on to the belt, after having one voluntary defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back