News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL house Twitter only talks about deals from 2018 and 2019. Much like the Ellis deal in 2019, Lynch and Lycett in 2018 were, deal lodged, no match, compo announced. Both of those took ~3 days to be announced.

0e0fd7770ebe121d52f1e3fb22035aa5.jpg
5595c28c5a6adc7a592aa2b06bc1bc62.jpg

St Kilda have said they will not trade for Crouch .......but it sounds like they think he's going to them

So band 1 would be the only way to behave like this

View attachment 998148
It’s funny how less than a month ago Crouch was of poor character and all clubs were pulling out or would only offer 450k a season 😂

That was glorious today listening to Barrett gnashing his teeth about us getting band 1 haha.

And Matty Rendell trying to explain to him how trades work and basically telling him to get over it.

The best trade radio has ever been.

If the Crows can pull off the deal with St Kilda & get pick 2 for Crouch & give up 60 & 74 for Dunstan and Webster, I say well done.

The perfect scenario at the end of the trade period would be :

Adelaide end up with picks 1,2, 8, 12 & 20
Hately for pick 44 (or PSD if the Giants say no)
Pick 12 with WB for picks 29 & 50 (this will help the dogs match the Ugle-Hagan bid).
Dunstan & Webster for 60 & 74

This could really set the Crows up for the next 5-10 years.

Might be a pipe dream but not impossible.

I like the cut of your jib. You can stay.

Thanks for that: some actual evidence. Does that mean the herbs and spices committee sit for every individual case on 24-hour call?
I'm sure they just input the number into the formula and the result is spit out, if it's borderline then they will discuss and make a decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supposed or proposed deal to take over Dunstan contract to allow Saints to raise their offer for Brad is a clever one for all parties giving Saints top player at no transfer cost , Crows pick 2 , Brad a much bigger contract than worth and Dunstan a opportunity to cement himself into a AFL team .
But if Dunstan as true mid comes in I wonder how Hately would feel after assume promised that role and other kids wanting to share those minutes.
Just a view from left field. And where do posters rate Dunstan in what could be our best 22 in 2021.
Also does anyone know before Crows decide if going to match or not what the AFL are going to offer as free agency compo.

If we do bring Dunstan in to help obtain Band 1 compensation, we should then trade Matt Crouch out this year.

If the Crows can pull off the deal with St Kilda & get pick 2 for Crouch & give up 60 & 74 for Dunstan and Webster, I say well done.

The perfect scenario at the end of the trade period would be :

Adelaide end up with picks 1,2, 9, 13(maybe 14/15) & 21(maybe 22/23)
Hately for pick 44 (or PSD if the Giants say no)
Pick 12 with WB for picks 29 & 50 (this will help the dogs match the Ugle-Hagan bid).
Dunstan & Webster for 60 & 74

This could really set the Crows up for the next 5-10 years.

Might be a pipe dream but not impossible.
ftfy but yeah, we could do with that.

we should make it an unwritten rule on this board that whenever Dursma’s name is mentioned the now famous gif must accompany said comment...

View attachment 998167
This needs to be regularly posted on the 2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion.

Its so that whenever the Alberton neighbours come past they see it as a reminder that they dropped the 2020 Premiership Cup.

You know like when you park a new shiny car in your drive way to f*ck off your neighbours.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that, just posturing at this stage.

Anyone who doesn't think the clubs have been speaking to each other is kidding themselves.
Simon Lethlean would have a copy of the formula from his previous role at the AFL, it will get Band 1 by a handful of dollars.

Work on other picks now, pick 9 & 21 to Swans for pick 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back