Breaking News: Ochre Retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Ochre just announced his retirement immediately after realising his hammy isn't able to withstand the rigors of BigFooty posting. He stated he is going into business with long time friend and business partner and also former BigFooty poster hungrytiger in a wine making venture instead. BigFooty have wished Ochre all the best in his future endeavours.

Sad news. Legend and hall of fame worthy. Any chance we can put a highlight package of Ochre.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Ochre just announced his retirement immediately after realising his hammy isn't able to withstand the rigors of BigFooty posting. He stated he is going into business with long time friend and business partner and also former BigFooty poster hungrytiger in a wine making venture instead. BigFooty have wished Ochre all the best in his future endeavours.

Sad news. Legend and hall of fame worthy. Any chance we can put a highlight package of Ochre.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Unlike his posting, I hope the wine he makes isn’t bitter.

Any chance we can put a highlight package of Ochre.
Thought I'd give this a shot once I caught wind of the news late yesterday afternoon. Was up all night but I think I have compiled them all.

ochre.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ochre has just put something up on Social Media contradicting Bigfooty..

"The reason for my absence today was due to doctor’s orders. My forum has been provided with a medical certificate.

“I have been diagnosed with suffering from a work-related injury and as a result, I am on sick leave until further notice. I will not go into any details as to my medical condition as I wish to keep that strictly private.

“I am doing my best to work with Bigfooty and my doctors so I can recover from my injury. I intend to return back to posting unfunny sh*t as soon as I am fit and able.”

f6c.jpg

Hey he said what I said but different.
Enjoy you're retirement Orche.
Now look what you made me do. I've gone on a rant about superannuation on GD board.

Quick question. Do you think April 1st has the most retirements then any other day in the calendar.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back