News Brendan Gale to Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Stretching Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Be a disaster to lose Blair.
I sincerely hope we retain him coz rebuilding a list from where we are is a significant challenge that as norf and even haw have demonstrated can take a while to navigate in hands of rookies
I’m more confident we will secure an adequate replacement for BG than if Blair departs , I think he stays tbh

View attachment 1984776
Pudding guts is looking for a job. Gilligan's and Dillions best mate that they had to sack when the woke lefty tree huggers came for him after he shagged one of the office girls.

Personally, I'd rather Kane farken Cornes than this prick but at least the free kick issue would be solved and we might even get a decent fixture and a couple of freebie draft picks.
Joke aside prob best credentialed out there for ceo but his leacherous ways with was it a 19yo female staffer ? Will taint him
Forever and put paid to his prospects

Joke aside prob best credentialed out there for ceo but his leacherous ways with was it a 19yo female staffer ? Will taint him
Forever and put paid to his prospects
The only job he will ever get is one that Gilligan or Dillion hand to him. Saints did the deal with Gilligan to take him on and then when Gilligan left he was dumped quick smart.

A lot of love for Gale and very deserved.

Just wondering, how do people feel about him finishing his term knowing his priorities are with another team?

I think it's a shit look. The professional way to do it is shake hands, hand back the keys and walk out the door.

When you're that high up the totem pole you get "gardening duties" until your contract is up. It's simply not possible to wear two hats at the same time. For what it's worth, the same goes for Dimma if the rumours are true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's a s**t look. The professional way to do it is shake hands, hand back the keys and walk out the door.

When you're that high up the totem pole you get "gardening duties" until your contract is up. It's simply not possible to wear two hats at the same time. For what it's worth, the same goes for Dimma if the rumours are true.
He has enough proven love for the club for us to trust him IMO.

View attachment 1984776
Pudding guts is looking for a job. Gilligan's and Dillions best mate that they had to sack when the woke lefty tree huggers came for him after he shagged one of the office girls.

Personally, I'd rather Kane farken Cornes than this prick but at least the free kick issue would be solved and we might even get a decent fixture and a couple of freebie draft picks.
No chance at our club.

Tassie will always be a s**t team they will struggle to retain players apparently Tassie is a nice place but can be boring no nightlife
Or sporting events and concerts and also much colder there than Melbourne in winter
My problem is they will go from being our cousins to just another plastic franchise that we end up resenting because the AFL will be obliged to prop them up.

My problem is they will go from being our cousins to just another plastic franchise that we end up resenting because the AFL will be obliged to prop them up.
When Jack Riewoldt’s son lines up for them under the father son concessions that the afl will give them it will be enough for me

Someone that has a great relationship with AFL house, so we can join the boys club and start getting looked after.
I reckon we could have a group of Gandhi,Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King and the CFL Freemason 's boy's club would still find a way to shaft us.

When Jack Riewoldt’s son lines up for them under the father son concessions that the afl will give them it will be enough for me
Might follow the NRL Tigers.
Though the NRL shafted that Tigers team also by removing the Balmain name and replacing it with West FFS.
Our leagues are run by lemmings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back