Alien/UFO Brian Cox - We haven't found aliens yet because they are dead - Humans are next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably should ask around outside your bubble dude or pay serious attention to the attitudes of your everyday joe.

If people trusted science after all these years we wouldn't even have a climate debate.

"Government funding anyone"
People aren't stupid. Those who understand science know exactly where we are at,we are no longer trusted unfortunately.
You do understand your little anti religious crowd here isn't the entire world?
It's now all about funding,that's why we have 'pop' scientists these days just like music has Bieber.

11295591_10153349522781613_4502963654275525128_n.jpg

I must admit he's the first pop culture dude that popped into my head.
Even when he discusses theoretical physics he makes me cringe.
Definatly a good post. :thumbsu::rainbow:

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

Dr. Carol Rosin - testimony

Rosin.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_ZCab.htm

Anyone who believes in Christianity in this day and age is a ******.

image-06-large.jpg

Psalm 19: To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

Last edited:
Man, I've read some waffle before, but you guys are taking it to a new level.

"We have no passage to discuss as human entities"

"The destruction of myth engenders the falling apart of humanity"

Oh dear.

Oh the ironing.

The psychologically myopic eye of the one-dimensional mind, way out of it's depth.

Well Schooled by the Captains of Consciousness, & living the post-industrial illusion.

Yet still trapped in it's own mythology nonetheless.

Lolza.

Translation in layman's terms: Abasi has not the slightest clue about mythology & religion.

Last edited:
Your thoughts on the Big Bang in this day and age might be worthwhile path to tread.
If you get stuck you can just make up stuff to make the story fit,everybody else does.

Universe is solved for the most part. Before the big bang there was not "nothing" there were things with properties, just not in this dimension. Maybe to a layman you could say without motion there is no time. Therefore it's always been there.

A rocket scientist who later converted in life to shed his guilt for killing thousands. Along with mocking proven theories (big bang is as obvious as seeing the sky is blue, as a result of CMB radiation and an expanding universe) due to lack of intelligence are not good counter arguments to proven science.

Unfortunately you would have to be pretty stupid in this day and age to take religion literally. You are simply unaware of current science. The only people who aren't up to date with science are those too stupid to understand it.

Oh the ironing.

The psychologically myopic eye of the one-dimensional mind, way out of it's depth.

Well Schooled by the Captains of Consciousness, & living the post-industrial illusion.

Yet still trapped in it's own mythology nonetheless.

Lolza.

Translation in layman's terms: Abasi has not the slightest clue about mythology & religion.
Thank * for the translation, because as usual you're trying way too hard to sound more intelligent than everyone else, while waffling on about hocus pocus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank **** for the translation, because as usual you're trying way too hard to sound more intelligent than everyone else, while waffling on about hocus pocus.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

There's not alot one can say to those who can't see the magic & miracle in existence itself. Of a loss of their own viscera at the cost of being socially 'well-adjusted'.

Sigh.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

There's not alot one can say to those who can't see the magic & miracle in existence itself. Of a loss of their own viscera at the cost of being socially 'well-adjusted'.

Sigh.
A child survives a 5 story building collapse during an earthquake,"it's a miracle" they cry and cheer "god has willed this" they scream.
A child dies every few seconds for lack of nutrition or clean drinking water.
They "shrug" their shoulders.

A child survives a 5 story building collapse during an earthquake,"it's a miracle" they cry and cheer "god has willed this" they scream.
A child dies every few seconds for lack of nutrition or clean drinking water.
They "shrug" their shoulders.

Tragedy is the spectre that haunts our mortality.

So long as Cyril is still playing footy, then my belief in magic shall remain undiminished.;)

Tragedy is the spectre that haunts our mortality.

So long as Cyril is still playing footy, then my belief in magic shall remain undiminished.;)
I used to think the same til I saw Daicos demonstrate how he dribble kicked goals from the boundary line on opposite sides.
It appears magical,but it's just repetitive practice,"now watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat,look nothing up my sleeves,hey presto"

I used to think the same til I saw Daicos demonstrate how he dribble kicked goals from the boundary line on opposite sides.
It appears magical,but it's just repetitive practice,"now watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat,look nothing up my sleeves,hey presto"

Macedonians are known for their methodicalness....For making the complex appear simple....Take Alexander/Aristotle for eg.

I'm talking pure, instinctual, dream-time-magic here amigo....Sheeeesh.

Macedonians are known for their methodicalness....For making the complex appear simple....Take Alexander/Aristotle for eg.

I'm talking pure, instinctual, dream-time-magic here amigo....Sheeeesh.
I thought Cyril was Aboriginal?
And yes,their dreamtime creation is far older and more complex and beautiful than anything from the mid east or europe!
Still does not make any of it true though,as beautiful and magic as it is.

Meh, I know Peter in real life. He aint that special. :D

If you saw two or three drug affected people punching on, would you get involved? You may stop the fight, but you can't escape the fact that they are addicts, and they will take their fight somewhere else. Unfortunately for humans we have consistently demonstrated over the past 5000 years that we are good at one thing;war, killing and destruction.

We evolved in the food chain. It's not surprising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back