(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Ashes dude...
Is this an equality of the afl or else a diversion of the afl to get their 'babies' a head start or else a
munchkin diversity... ? You know what I am saying.. hot to trot or else wired for sound...

Suitcase

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think their inexperience will count against them and in a final, Neale will get worked over.

Great team to watch and even more enjoyable that it rubs more salt into Gil and co and their disastrous Suns experiment.
Neale has been targeted the last couple of weeks and has been pretty quiet. Others have stepped up and played brilliant games to compensate. Lyons for example got off the chain the last two weeks and played probably the two best games of his career. We are now at the point where we are playing brilliantly as a unit and don't need to rely on particular players.

iBeng

Intentionally left blank
Apr 3, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is this an equality of the afl or else a diversion of the afl to get their 'babies' a head start or else a
munchkin diversity... ? You know what I am saying.. hot to trot or else wired for sound...
If you are suggesting we are getting an armchair ride from the umpires to get wins and make finals for a fairy tale turn around...

We are currently the worst off team in the comp for Frees Against.

We are second for Frees For, 8 behind Collingwood.

It goes us, Collingwood, Dogs, Port, Essendon, Gold Coast.

Draw your conclusions of a conspiracy from that.

Fabes

All Australian
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If they finish top two... anything is possible: Win their qualifying final and then their preliminary with a hostile Gabba crowd behind them (unless they're playing Collingwood who always draw a fantastic away crowd) and they're into the Grand Final and then, again, anything can happen!

Have to finish top 2 IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan18

Club Legend
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
A better outcome is to back Eagles to win last two games and Brisbane to beat Tigers. Would set up the chance for an amazing GF of Brisbane vs Eagles, which would probably be a high scoring thriller.

Top Bottom