BROKRAHS BEEZ SWEEPSTAKES

Remove this Banner Ad

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #16

First to cop a ban from Woosh gets a ticket.

sharkorb :(

I'm sorry but there'll be no going down on this site anymore
The site itself may struggle to conform to this when the Bears win the flag in a couple months.

What does SparkleNarkle think this is? Werewolf?

No, actually to be completely honest I had (and still have) no idea what this 'Beez' business is

I don't have any clue what Werewolf is either

The site itself may struggle to conform to this when the Bears win the flag in a couple months.
It's just occurred to me that this is all a ruse to stop all of us from talking about site failures. Those clever monkeys!

No, actually to be completely honest I had (and still have) no idea what this 'Beez' business is

I don't have any clue what Werewolf is either
The beez trophy is awarded to the best poster for the season as judged by 60 players from across all teams. Some bloke from GWS has won the last two.

Werewolf is a wonderful world of mind*ery that provides amazing opportunities for procrastination

The beez trophy is awarded to the best poster for the season as judged by 60 players from across all teams. Some bloke from GWS has won the last two.

Sounds interesting, shame I only discovered it now. I'd have had the Simpsons one sewn up

Werewolf is a wonderful world of mind******y that provides amazing opportunities for procrastination

If what I do during the school day and when I should be at home is anything to go by, then procrastination is my best skill. Posting this right now when I should be doing homework confirms that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds interesting, shame I only discovered it now. I'd have had the Simpsons one sewn up
Games run for a week and we usually get in three per month with the odd break here and there. Go and have a look at the Simpsons one (don't post - game is running) and see for yourself.

There's no Simpsons beez mate.
oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #7
The seventh entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the player who meets the following condition in this weeks match threads
The 7th quickest poster to post a Simpsons reference in a match thread
To help with judging, images or videos will be looked for.
Given this was the 7th entry, we were looking for the 7th quickest Simpsons reference.

So...

hnGNH.gif

In chronological order

#2 (with accompanying GIF)

WINNER!!!!!

Cadaver

With the post that followed with a direct response to #6 two minutes later

Congrats Cadaver. You will get seventh selection of the Sweepstakes board (when it finally arrives) to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.​

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #16
The sixteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes will be given to the poster who...
Posts the most NSFW images in a match thread
Draws on the Match-Up head to head results, after the match, to add to their banter.

The first, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the sixteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.​

And Oprah wants me to pass on some news to those who have already claimed a spot in the Sweepstakes AND to those still wanting a piece of the action.

For those with a ticket : Coming soon (most likely this weekend), entrants will be asked to select two numbers from the Sweepstakes board. The first number will be your entry, the second number will be a backup option for the person selecting after you, should they not select in time. That time will be 48 hours. If no selection is made in that time they will get that backup option (in the case of the first entrant, this number will be pre-selected by Oprah)
To make it a tad easier, we will have a list of clues to help with the process.

For those without a ticket : Make your interest in any of the remaining spots known in this thread. You never know what we're looking for.

Oprah would like to point out that if you want something bad enough, all you need to do is work for it.

oprahbees.gif

ENTRY #16
The sixteenth entry to the Beez Sweepstakes is given to the poster who...
Posts the most NSFW images in a match thread
Drew on the Match-Up head to head results, after the match, to add to their banter.

The first, eligible poster, to do so will see the nominated person win the sixteenth spot in the Beez Sweepstakes. Good luck.

WINNER!!!!!

Headless

With this rapid response, two minutes, after the game stats were posted
"In what was a very slow day for both, Headless was easily the winner in the clash with BallaratBulldog. - 0m from 98 to 98."

Huge. I'd like to thank my family.

Congrats Headless. You will get the fifteenth selection of the Sweepstakes board to determine how many votes we assign you in our beez medal submission this season. You are also no longer eligible for any of the remaining selections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back