Brownlow for Cooney!

Remove this Banner Ad

SO EXCITED! WAS SHAKING LAST ROUND! COULDNT FIND A GLASS WHEN I WAS TOLD TO RAISE IT SO I DRANK FROM A VASE!

Regretting that slightly.

Well done to him. Deserving winner, and he's a nice bloke too.

Could potentially win a few more!

Was pulling for richo to even it up in the last though.

well done cooney and congratulations to the bulldogs supporters, wanted him to win the whole way through the brownlow. well done.

Well done Adam Cooney, and congrats to all you Doggie fans too.

Adam seems like a really good bloke too.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Great speech by a good natured bloke. I'm very happy for him.

What fantastic news! I have my 2006 Bulldog calendar open to his picture and just print out a new month every month and put it over the August part of the calendar. I met him during my 2006 visit to Melbourne and felt like a school kid meeting a rock idol.

Sensational stuff. Well done Adam. Thoroughly deserved. Can't wait to see the speech.

Utterly brilliant. Has always been my favourite. The only down side is we have to share him with everyone. Adam is very funny and very likeable, this will be the making of him as a media hero.

I feel quite proud, not sure why, I didnt do anything.

What makes the Coondog run?

0,1658,5167032,00.jpg

As EJ would say "Well done son" :thumbsu:

I don’t know how many others are in the same boat as me (probably quite a few) but Cooney winning the Brownlow Medal this year is special for me because he’s the first Bulldog player I’ve ever seen take home the Medal (I was 4 when Scott Wynd did it in 1992, hence, I couldn’t have cared less back then). After all the disappointment for Chris Grant and Scott West (and Luke Darcy, to an extent), I’m so proud that one of our boys took it home.

Congrats again Adam! A very deserving winner. And fantastic speech too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Coons, it was a great a effort and a bit of a surprise really!

Just goes to show to sooking (Gayblett) won't get anywhere!

Is anyone else getting sick of the bagging that Cooney is receiving by some supporters on the main board??:mad:

FFS- people should get over the fact that GA Jnr didn't win it.

Sincere congratulations to Adam Cooney and the Bulldogs for his Brownlow win last night. Been a consistent plater all season, and has finally come of age. A 300 game player to be, Brownlow winner and future Premiership player.....the Doggies are getting themselves into good shape for another assault on the flag. Adam Cooney, well done, congratulations and a well deserved victory last night.

Is anyone else getting sick of the bagging that Cooney is receiving by some supporters on the main board??:mad:

FFS- people should get over the fact that GA Jnr didn't win it.

It happens every year.

The mindless drones forget how brilliant Cooney was for the first 15 rounds.

Ablett essentially missed 1/4 of the season, didn't deserve to win.

I must admit I was suprised he won. But his votes did slow in the last half of the year to coincide with his slight slump in form so there's no denying he didn't deserve his 24 votes.

If he was average in the first half of the year and brilliant in the second half everyone's memory would have still been fresh and he would be getting more praise, but people have short memories.

Holy crap so happy right now.

GOOOOOO COOOOONNNNEYYY!!!!!

What a gun, when ablett and black didn't poll in the last round i new Cooney had it and i was just about in tears of joy.

Now who was the imbosile on this board that said get rid of Cooney?????:mad:
That's harsh! And it's spelt Imbecile.
You should also use capital letter in surnames. i.e Ablett and Black.

If you don't believe me then ask your teacher today.

I wanted to congratulate Adam Cooney for a deserved Brownlow.

What a cracking bloke and awesome footballer too......I am sure this will not be his last either.

Since when has BF been a place for spelling lessons???:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back