List Mgmt. Bumper free agency crop looming in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl cannot afford him to leave though, it will be the death of gc, esp for a shitty single first round pick (cant be compo because even pick five is too cheap)
All they can do is offer him more money , They cant force him to stay

The man might just want to come home and play in a flag

All they can do is offer him more money , They cant force him to stay

The man might just want to come home and play in a flag

Your underestimating the afl

Your underestimating the afl

Remember when Tony Lockett signed on with Richmond .... and then mysteriously he ended up at the AFL's basket case at the time (some would suggest they still are) Sydney .... nothing suss

I also know that there was a sponsor that had committed to us that the AFL then pushed towards the giants as it was when they were starting (car company I think it was, or betting agency, or both!)

Go Tiges

Afl will send him more cash, hookers, and coke than you find at bomber thompsons house to stay at the gc

Just imo, the afl will make it impossible to leave UNLESS a club agrees to pay massive overs (inc a young gun established player)
Not all players go to highest bidder , refer dusty , depends of what they’re made of

Remember when Tony Lockett signed on with Richmond .... and then mysteriously he ended up at the AFL's basket case at the time (some would suggest they still are) Sydney .... nothing suss

I also know that there was a sponsor that had committed to us that the AFL then pushed towards the giants as it was when they were starting (car company I think it was, or betting agency, or both!)

Go Tiges
Skoda

Not all players go to highest bidder , refer dusty , depends of what they’re made of

Dusty didnt.have the afl thumbing the scale

Just imo, i expect the afl to use every trick it has, including threatening retaliation (ie worse fixture, bad compo for other fa deals, reduced financial distribution)

Have heard through not overly credible channels that Rory Sloan is desperate to come back to Victoria. Doesn’t care what team he plays for necessarily, just wants to come back home.
If he played for Richmond, he would not have to worry about being tagged by Jack Graham

If he played for Richmond, he would not have to worry about being tagged by Jack Graham

had posters of jack on his wall..

jack graham, that is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back