Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

At halftime I was biased enough to have him BOG.
What a game. The littleman just gets to the right spots every time and uses teh ball perfectly every time. That spot up to centre the ball on the 50m arc in the 3rd quarter was incredible.

He's a genius. The people love him.

He's a genius. The people love him.
The fact that he arrived at the club so fundamentally sound is almost mind boggling. He has made improvements but these have mostly been with his running patterns and adjusting to the speed of the game. For someone with such little AFL experience to be able to manipulate the ball where he wants it to go to the very millimeter it's crazy. Has to be one of the best midfielders in the comp with ball in hand.

He was terrific yesterday especially early. Yet his SuperCoach scores are ave, I thought he'd have score 100. He seemed to be everywhere. Even SuperCoach underrates him!
Just as long as the RS panel don't.....I bet bloody Parish wins it, to give the poor downtrodden Essendon flogs some "hope"

Just as long as the RS panel don't.....I bet bloody Parish wins it, to give the poor downtrodden Essendon flogs some "hope"

No doubt Parish will win it for the reasons you mentioned.

Although could Louie Taylor be the first time dual RS winner?

The award has lost its relevance these days and is more of a club 'Encouragement Award' in my opinion.

I could have sworn I saw Biggs on the sideline having big old grin when Schofield(?) took a hanger on Caleb's head.

Very impressive player who belies his size and just doesn't seem to panic. And not to mention of being unafraid to dig in and get dirty.

RS will probably come down to Caleb and Weitering, imo.

What I love about the little guy is how often he manages to make an aerial contest against much bigger opponents and how he manages to take overhead marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could have sworn I saw Biggs on the sideline having big old grin when Schofield(?) took a hanger on Caleb's head.

Very impressive player who belies his size and just doesn't seem to panic. And not to mention of being unafraid to dig in and get dirty.

RS will probably come down to Caleb and Weitering, imo.
I was a bit worried when I saw the guy's boot come down on CD's calf - hope there's no damage.

Daniel's nickname should be the Hoover. He just sucks that ball up every time he runs past. Very clean hands :thumbsu:.
You could even add another, somewhat less flattering title: The Pooper Scooper - someone who cleans up other people's mess. If there's anything untidy or just blatantly horrible, you can bet he'll be there to clean it up! :D

You could even add another, somewhat less flattering title: The Pooper Scooper - someone who cleans up other people's mess. If there's anything untidy or just blatantly horrible, you can bet he'll be there to clean it up! :D

Call him the Wolf - Harvey Keitel's character in Pulp Fiction

I reckon it's time to remove the 'miniature' from the thread title. Everywhere he's discussed his height is mentioned.

Let's forget about his height and just appreciate him for what he is, a damn fine footballer!!
Good point.
Thread title slightly adjusted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back