Can Richmond go back to back? # Did overconfidence cost them against Collingwood #

Did overconfidence cost Richmond the win against Collingwood?

• yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro 96 and WC 98. My favourite sporting moments as a kid... seeing as Richmond was s**t for most of it.

Anyway, Tiges back to back. Why not? List is young with our key players in the prime of their careers.
Awesome times. Seeing as though I didn't have the Aussies to follow I went for the Croats. That chip goal by Suker at euro was sublime. He had a big World Cup two years later. Loved that win vs the Germans and Holland for 3rd place.

Tigers are dangerous. You got your tails up after last year. Good to see the Tiges up and about.

BOL for 2018

Two flags since 1958 is pretty ordinary for the self proclaimed Man United of the AFL.
It's always puzzled me why the Pies insist they are the biggest club in the land.
Australia's had 14 Prime ministers, 15 if you count Rudd's second go to the Pies 2 flags since 1958

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we've played in the PFs and GFs, what has your pathetic excuse for a club done exept lose a final to 9th?

Well that's quite an achievement for you. Well done. It's probably the pinnacle of achievement you've had for a few years.
Lose a final to 9th? Well I'll be...but at least we've won a PF and a GF since.

Probably news to you but I believe we'd won the more recent Premiership. Your last was in a different era and you've gone backwards every year since. Come back to us when you achieve something worthwhile, like make the finals

d6f91faa70cdcf749fd9e15c1fbbbbd167e940bf5d5addcdd6ba93685f5b9cac.jpg

back 2 back is pretty much guaranteed, the oppos need to worry more about the following 3 years trying to stop the 5peat. doubt many other coaches will be thinking about winning the flag this year or even next and will be focusing more on 2020 onwards when tigers start to fade

No one hates you, Bradburying a flag once every 40 years doesn't make you a successful club, i pitty you.

Is that what you tell yourself as you cry yourself to sleep at night?

No one hates you, Bradburying a flag once every 40 years doesn't make you a successful club, i pitty you.
How was it a Bradbury? The other 5 competitors in Bradbury's final Gold medal race all fell over and he cruized past for a surprise victory.
The Tiges finished the H&A 3rd, then went on to demolish teams 2, 4 and 1 in the finals.
Again, how was it a Bradbury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back