Mod. Notice Captain's Club benefits

Remove this Banner Ad

This is our first step in sorting the Captain's Club benefits - at least the ones that need some negotiating.

This is our current list of contributors:

1. Ford Fairlane
2. Macca19
3. footyhead07
4. Rory
5. PAUR
6. CrimsonRaven
7. NumberNine
8. Chief (Big Footy)
9. Portology
10. PAFC 316
11. Forzaport
12. The Smaller Warrior
13. tribey
14. Natman
15. Porthos
16. RussellEbertHandball
17. bomberclifford
18. timmyd33
19. Powerstufff
20. *PAF
21. FishingRick04
22. Asgardian
23. Janey
24. Pakeha
25. kaysee
26. powermacs
27. reCOGnise
28. PowerKat
29. sog35
30. Malibu#27
31. edgie
32. pastmyprimus
33. simba
34. spookism
35. PhoenixPower
36. Port01
37. TheFVK
38. Moses01

Can you please fill in the attached poll to help with sorting the benefits.

The AAMI seats will be allocated monthly as these will be provided as a package including Before the Bounce events / half time hospitality / corporate seats.

Even tho you might have seats you can still nominate for the package to enjoy the additional benefits (sell your tickets for a month ;)).

The car parking will be allocated separately and for the full season.

Re: Info for allocating Captain's Club benefits

what does the reside bit do

As REH suggested in the earlier thread we were thinking of compiling a list of Adelaide, Country SA and Interstate. So those that can't get to games because they live outside SA go in a draw with those who don't want game day benefits say for the merchandise benefits.

You don't have to answer that part if you don't want to. It might be superfluous info but I figured we may as well grab one big hit of info straight away rather than coming back with numerous polls.

Said yes to both,

Only because I am not 100% sure what the Before-the-bounce etc stuff are. Are these the events that come with the Captains Club membership?

Might aswell nominate.

I don't care about the car park but like the sounds of the membership benefits!

We've parked in the same old lady's front yard for like 15 years. :p

With the before the bounce/after the bounce stuff do you have to sit in the members or can you sit in your normal seats then go off t0 the functions?(or get in the members, give your tickets to someone else and still go sit in your seats ;)) And does it require a suit?

Been a long time since I was a Footy Park member but you should be able to get a pass out and then come back in as required.

I doubt a suit is required, dress code might be Smart Casual (No denim).

keen as on the carpark too - no stress on the tickets for me however. As much as id like to see some of the BTB things, i just wouldnt use the half time, and actual seating benefits as full as someone else would (as I prefer to sit with my big group of mates) - so would be selfish to enter that draw ahead of others.

Been a long time since I was a Footy Park member but you should be able to get a pass out and then come back in as required.

I doubt a suit is required, dress code might be Smart Casual (No denim).

Cool. Just thought maybe the club would want you to sit in the members but all good. Thanks for the reply.

And the winners are ...

AAMI / Platinum Membership + Before the Bounce/Half time hospitality

April: CrimsonRaven, kaysee - your Before the Bounce event is Round 1 v St Kilda
May: pastmyprimus, timmyd33
June: Rory, The Smaller Warrior
July: powermacs, sog35
August: bomberclifford, simba

Winners for April will have to pick up their tickets from me next week. Will have to sort details. After that it is the responsibility of the current ticket holder to get the ticket to the next month's holders.

Car park
Moses01

Same deal, will have to sort out a pick up point for the pass next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we should park side by side and put on a BBQ before one game for the bigfooty faithful? Sell beers at the car for $2 a pop :)

Happy to have won something, thanks to REH, Macca and Ford for the organisation, superb stuff. Thanks to all that contributed that made it possible.

Natman has had to decline his AAMI Stadium / Before the Bounce prize due to work commitments. Natman advised that this will also preclude him from swapping with another winner, so a new name has been drawn from the available pool of nominees.

timmyd33 will replace Natman as the May winner.

Its cool, but shouldn't it be J.Butcher 12?

Oh hey, where's mine?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back