Opinion Our Next Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I have settled on Houston. Rozee and Butters need more time to concentrate on their own games, Houston is at the peak of gis game, speaks well and fronts the media. Rozee and Butters into the leadership group though.

I agree it will be Wines but his form has dropped off, may be a victim of the Tinkerman's forever changing game plan.

I have settled on Houston. Rozee and Butters need more time to concentrate on their own games, Houston is at the peak of gis game, speaks well and fronts the media. Rozee and Butters into the leadership group though.

I agree it will be Wines but his form has dropped off, may be a victim of the Tinkerman's forever changing game plan.
Wines will be Jonas Mk II.

Not enough form of fitness to be captain.

Nor does he execute in the big moments.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I get Robbie Gray vibes from Houston in that it makes sense but it doesn't sound like he wants it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as he cannot be dropped regardless of stats, may as well give mcentee the no.1 guernsey 💩🤣.

Hey, at least he doesn't pick and choose when to put his body on the line, unlike many of his more celebrated teammates.

Just saw that SPP sidestep again and cringed. This club.

Hey, at least he doesn't pick and choose when to put his body on the line, unlike many of his more celebrated teammates.

Just saw that SPP sidestep again and cringed. This club.
I’m getting PTSD just reading your post. One of the softest acts I’ve seen from a Port player. Came minutes after the Horne-Francis “ball is a cake of soap routine”, which I thought was bad enough.

It depends on how fit Ollie is. He had major surgery last offseason and confessed that his knee still wasn’t right. It showed.

The captain of every successful team we have ever had, has been one of the top 5 players in the team. A fit Wines is still well and truly that. A half fit Wines is not.

When you look below Wines, Butters is the standout. He demands a standard from himself and others.

We can argue all we want, they're picking Wines and it'll go down as another horrendous decision in the history of the club.

Don't be so sure. As I posted weeks ago there was some word floating that Wines wanted to focus on getting his body right again and on his form so was happy to move on from it.

Cannot be Ollie Wines. Ideally it'd be JHF but he is too young. Need someone who can drive the culture & someone with a mamba mentality

The closest thing we have to a leader is a half back flanker who as recently as 3 years ago put our entire season at risk by ignoring COVID protocols and hosting a party and orgy with Lil Pisty. Lol.

The closest thing we have to a leader is a half back flanker who as recently as 3 years ago put our entire season at risk by ignoring COVID protocols and hosting a party and orgy with Lil Pisty. Lol.
Carn. He stayed in his room like a loser. Probs enjoyed the noises tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back