Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I dont think thats the case,why have categories then?
I thought higher membership got access to all categories,lower membership cant access Cat 1 an 2. I could be very wrong though?
Your membership level is irrelevant to category access in finals weeks 1-3.
A first year three-game member has the same rights as a 20 year Carltonians member.
The seating categories provide a price-point differential only.

The barcode you enter dictates what you will be shown as available.

I did 2 separate transactions and was shown an entirely different set of bays, as the memberships are not the same level.

It is still confusing as to what you will be offered if you enter varying barcode levels in the same transaction. Some people have had access to priority 1 seating when not all barcodes have been at that level.
You membership barcode dictates whether you sit in a Carlton or Melbourne bay area - it does not dictate the category available to you.

Your membership level is irrelevant to category access in finals weeks 1-3.
A first year three-game member has the same rights as a 20 year Carltonians member.
The seating categories provide a price-point differential only.
Ah ok,i wasnt really sure at all.
Thanks for clearing that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There had better not be any in general public sale if members missed out, that’s just ridiculous if there is

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The AFL allocation ensures the general public can access all finals games. It provides an allocation to competing club members for all finals - but it's only a percentage of the total capacity.
The allocation does take into account the competing club membership sign ups, historic data on member take up of finals tickets and the likely number of AFL members present. Believe it or not, there is some science behind why they allocate tickets in this way.
Doesn't mean there won't be tears ... there's more than 165,000 Carlton and Melbourne members this year, 62k MCC members and about 20k seats allocated to AFL members.

Just wait until we make the GF and the AFL announces the Carlton member allocation is just 20,000 seats ...

The AFL allocation ensures the general public can access all finals games. It provides an allocation to competing club members for all finals - but it's only a percentage of the total capacity.
The allocation does take into account the competing club membership sign ups, historic data on member take up of finals tickets and the likely number of AFL members present. Believe it or not, there is some science behind why they allocate tickets in this way.
Doesn't mean there won't be tears ... there's more than 165,000 Carlton and Melbourne members this year, 62k MCC members and about 20k seats allocated to AFL members.

Just wait until we make the GF and the AFL announces the Carlton member allocation is just 20,000 seats ...

34K seats allocated to the 2 competing Clubs in the GF, 17K each Club allocation.

A 3 game membership should not have finals ticket entitlements. How is it fair on fully paid up members who attend every home and away game in Victoria and then have to compete with 3 game members on finals tickets, who could have jumped on the bandwagon in Round 18 or 19 for all we know.

Should be an addon with memberships where if its a home final you get your regular reserved seat in finals including the GF

A 3 game membership should not have finals ticket entitlements. How is it fair on fully paid up members who attend every home and away game in Victoria and then have to compete with 3 game members on finals tickets, who could have jumped on the bandwagon in Round 18 or 19 for all we know.

Should be an addon with memberships where if its a home final you get your regular reserved seat in finals including the GFLove that!
Love that. And AFL members too. Would free up a lot tickets for members with no guest passes across the board.
MCC is a different beast.

I'm a legends lounge member with home and away reserved seats and we've had priority access to premium seating in CAT 1 and 2 both weeks and both weeks we've secured level 2 tickets pretty quickly after 10am and there is a decent group of us.

we've all been legends lounge members for 15 years (me for 23 years) and i'd be absolutely ropable if our level of membership didn't guarantee us access to buy finals tickets and a Grand Final ticket, it costs over $1,000 per year and has been over $700 per year and rising since 2008, next year it's $1,200!

it's not a fair system granted that but i'd be fuming if we didnt get priority and it looks like we have.

I feel for those die hard supporters and members who have missed out though, we all love the club and have been waiting so long!

Should be an addon with memberships where if its a home final you get your regular reserved seat in finals including the GF
Some members can't afford 11-game memberships or live regionally where getting to every game is simply not possible. Doesn't make them any less invested in the club. Given what we've seen through COVID and the current cost of living crisis, I have a greater appreciation that we need to maintain access for all - AFL is a vessel for much joy, no matter where you live or what job you have.

That said, I understand why people are disappointed.
I'm a Carltonians member - almost solely to ensure I get preference for GF tickets. The Carltonians package otherwise (in my view) doesn't provide great value. I spent more home games sitting with my kids and friends in GA this year than in my allocated seat.
The club does have some responsibility here to reassess member rights and finals access in the light of our growing numbers and improved performances on the field.

You membership barcode dictates whether you sit in a Carlton or Melbourne bay area - it does not dictate the category available to you.
Then why does it show different bays as being available, depending on which barcode you enter?

I entered my Legend's Lounge code and I have access to level 2 (N).

I entered my daughters' 3 game interstate codes and I don't have access to the same areas.

Hey all

In my peak anxiety of missing out on a ticket - I purchased a ticket to the Carlton members Semi Final Member event the moment they were released Friday night (this event is now sold out).

It includes a premium level one seat (ticket will be sent to me by Thursday so I will know exact seat by then) - as well as entry to the prematch function at the Pullman Hotel (near the G) which includes past premiership players, raffles drinks food etc.

Purchase price was 240

Only have one ticket - wont be using it as managed to get a ticket to sit with my mates on the wing.

GO THE BAGGERS

I'm a legends lounge member with home and away reserved seats and we've had priority access to premium seating in CAT 1 and 2 both weeks and both weeks we've secured level 2 tickets pretty quickly after 10am and there is a decent group of us.

we've all been legends lounge members for 15 years (me for 23 years) and i'd be absolutely ropable if our level of membership didn't guarantee us access to buy finals tickets and a Grand Final ticket, it costs over $1,000 per year and has been over $700 per year and rising since 2008, next year it's $1,200!

it's not a fair system granted that but i'd be fuming if we didnt get priority and it looks like we have.

I feel for those die hard supporters and members who have missed out though, we all love the club and have been waiting so long!
Unfortunately, there's no special treatment for Legends Lounge members in finals weeks 1-3 through Ticketek. I know 3-game members who accessed category 1 seating last week.
Your membership level does not help you skip the Ticketek queue. Ticketek does not know your membership level (or even if you are an eligible member) until you get to the front of the queue and enter the barcode details on the app/website.
The app/website then verifies you are a qualified recipient based on the barcode information provided by the club. You then choose which category of seat you would like to purchase (or best available) in a Carlton allocated bay.
You are right - it's not entirely fair but well done on getting those tickets.
GF is a different story (if we make it of course).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back