Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I'm a legends lounge member with home and away reserved seats and we've had priority access to premium seating in CAT 1 and 2 both weeks and both weeks we've secured level 2 tickets pretty quickly after 10am and there is a decent group of us.

we've all been legends lounge members for 15 years (me for 23 years) and i'd be absolutely ropable if our level of membership didn't guarantee us access to buy finals tickets and a Grand Final ticket, it costs over $1,000 per year and has been over $700 per year and rising since 2008, next year it's $1,200!

it's not a fair system granted that but i'd be fuming if we didnt get priority and it looks like we have.

I feel for those die hard supporters and members who have missed out though, we all love the club and have been waiting so long!
^Ditto.

so depressing seeing grassroot supporters who are desperate to go, potentially missing out - tyre-kickers & theatre goers who haven't been to a game all year will just buy their bullshit party package, turn up at the last minute, spend half the night in the bar, the other half on the phone taking selfies with the "awesome crowd" and barely watch the game - it infuriates me beyond words...........every ******* year
And you know it’ll only get worse in years to come as people go to finals as an ‘event’ to attend or be seen at rather than grass roots life long supporters cheering their team with every wonky bounce of the ball. Sigh.

And you know it’ll only get worse in years to come as people go to finals as an ‘event’ to attend or be seen at rather than grass roots life long supporters cheering their team with every wonky bounce of the ball. Sigh.
My work does some ground sponsorship and i've been lucky enough to get corp box seats to a few carlton games. They also usually get four or so GF package tickets every year. Under a previous regime the big boss would go and bring along a few of the dedicated supporters of the either team playing, no matter their position in the company.

However new management seem fit to keep them now, so they can talk about which "celebs" they've seen.

Hi Carlton fans. Good luck this Friday.

Im heading to Melbourne on Wednesday for the first time with my brother and 15 year old son who is mad Carlton fan, so I went on ticketek today trying to get 3 general tickets but I failed.
I havent given in yet and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is anywhere people might be selling tickets where Im not going to get scammed? Even if its out the front of the G before the game.

Worst case, we are booked in for an MCG tour on Thursday and we will just try and find somewhere we can hide until the game starts! :p

Hearing long time members missed out is pretty messed up. The AFL, clubs and ticket agencies need to work out a system when high tier and long standing members get preference.

My brother in law mentioned that this happened a few years ago when the Bombers played their final in Perth so they have the facilities to do it.

Also, the Ticketek site is an absolute joke. They need to find a way to upgrade their server so it can handle the traffic coming through. I'm very thankful that my mates have flexible work arrangements and can spend time booking tickets.

Just have an extra time slot.

MCC get 9am.
Gold members and above 10am.
Other club members 11am.
AFL members 12pm.
General public 3pm.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
What's a gold member?
Also, how about 10 year plus or 20 year plus members whether 3 game or carltonian, get in the 10am slot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just have an extra time slot.

MCC get 9am.
Gold members and above 10am.
Other club members 11am.
AFL members 12pm.
General public 3pm.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The issue is getting through to purchase the tickets between the allocated timeslot. We know that even trying to get MCC tickets was almost impossible.

Then why does it show different bays as being available, depending on which barcode you enter?

I entered my Legend's Lounge code and I have access to level 2 (N).

I entered my daughters' 3 game interstate codes and I don't have access to the same areas.

Everyone gets the option of category 1,2,3 etc it’s where you sit normally that you get first dibs of those areas tickets. If you miss out on your area you will be offered tickets that are similar in other parts of the ground.
If you sit on level 1, you’ve got no chance of being offered level 2 or 2A but if you normally sit up there that will be your category 1 option.
Makes sense and is fair imo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know last week there were tickets friday going at cost price level 1 so just keep checking ticket sites if you missed out … jealous peeps going to go to the game but I’m in Japan .. will be smashing a few pints screaming at a tv in Osaka somewhere
Theres a small pub in osaka called coolabar. Aussie bloke owns it and his other business is supplying pies and sausage rolls to other pubs in japan. Pretty sure theres still champagne dripping from the roof after my west coast mates watched the 2015 prelim there. 10/10 would go again.

Need to start preparing for flights asap. Is there a way you can book flights with the option of them being completely refundable and not just a flight credit? This isn’t me getting ahead of myself this is me being prepared.

Need to start preparing for flights asap. Is there a way you can book flights with the option of them being completely refundable and not just a flight credit? This isn’t me getting ahead of myself this is me being prepared.
May have looked into it...🤣
Yes. For a premium you can pay for the privilege of cancelling. ($99)

Everyone gets the option of category 1,2,3 etc it’s where you sit normally that you get first dibs of those areas tickets. If you miss out on your area you will be offered tickets that are similar in other parts of the ground.
If you sit on level 1, you’ve got no chance of being offered level 2 or 2A but if you normally sit up there that will be your category 1 option.
Makes sense and is fair imo

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sorry that's not correct.
I have a friend,her and her son are General admission CFC members so only ever get to sit on Level one or Level 4 at games throughout the season,first in best dressed. The two tickets they got off Ticketek were on the Level 2,two bays away from me. My membership is CFC Legends Lounge with home and away reserved seats.
Tell me how this is fair/right?

Last edited:
Sorry that's not correct.
I have a friend,her and her son are General admission CFC members so only ever get to sit on Level one or Level 4 at games throughout the season,first in best dressed. The two tickets they got off Ticketek were on the Level 2,two bays away from me. My membership is CFC Legends Lounge with home and away reserved seats.
Tell me how this is fair/right?
I tried to explain Juddrockz. Was told this happens when a L.L member gets offered the tickets, then doesn't accept them . The tickets are then frozen for 20 mins. After that, they are re-released and anyone can grab them. So first dibs for L2 is still prioritised LL members.

I tried to explain Juddrockz. Was told this happens when a L.L member gets offered the tickets, then doesn't accept them . The tickets are then frozen for 20 mins. After that, they are re-released and anyone can grab them. So first dibs for L2 is still prioritised LL members.
So basically its where you are in the Ticketek queue as to what tickets you will be offered?

People mightn't have gotten their preferred seats, but plenty more people missed out so it's a bit off to be complaining I reckon. Sounds like it's going to be more Carlton supporters than Melbourne, and that's the main thing ain't it?

Those of us who got tickets are part of our first semi final since what, 2011? That's pretty *ing special. I'd sit in the light tower if I had to. I'd need a few harnesses though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back