Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
All you need to know about Finals can be found in here:-

*MOD NOTICE:- RESALE OF FINALS TICKETS

Finals tickets may be resold at face value plus reasonable costs being no more than the generally legal limit of 10%

*Please be aware that giving someone your Membership barcode means that person can access tickets to future finals matches using your barcode without your permission.

Finals-Hub-Header.jpg

:carlton: The 'Baggers are back in finals and it's time to get on board and be stronger together.
Stay up to date with all the information you need to ensure you get access to tickets, events, merchandise and more. :carlton:

seating-map-png.1788693

2023-finals-ticket-prices

*UPDATE FOR GRAND FINAL BALLOT SHOULD CARLTON QUALIFY:-

BALLOT EMAIL WENT OUT TODAY 18TH SEPTEMBER.

I'm getting in early. I am after x1 additional member barcode for the prelim presale for members. I live in Brisbane and have a membership but my wife does not. I'd shower you with a thousand kisses and offer you a amazon gift voucher if I could bring her along aswell. Not sure if this is bending the rules. Delete if inappropriate!
Going for the ticket myself or I'd offer it.
Missed out already on the corporate function supplying a category 2 ticket. Sold out! This is within 10 mins of email arriving.🤣

I just checked and it doesn't say sold out. So nervous!
Thanks for that.
I tried again and pressed a different link option. Got taken through the Carlton shop for purchase, rather than the corporate link and it worked!
I'm going to the Gabba for a PRELIM! And no Monday stress.
Talk about Blue Heaven.
I hope you get a barcode. Reckon you're a great chance.

Last edited:

Thanks for that.
I tried again and pressed a different link option. Got taken through the Carlton shop for purchase, rather than the corporate link and it worked!
I'm going to the Gabba for a PRELIM! Amd no Monday stress.
Talk about Blue Heaven.
I caved about bought a corporate ticket. I couldn't wait till Monday :)

I caved about bought a corporate ticket. I couldn't wait till Monday :)
Well, I guess I'll see you for a cocktail
and canopes.
hmmm, sounds more like a Dees function doesn't it.:p

Thanks for that.
I'm going to the Gabba for a PRELIM! And no Monday stress.
Talk about Blue Heaven.
Wish I'd seen this last night. I also was following the corporate link and kept trying until 1am before going to bed and it said allocation exhausted. Very frustrating.

Hey bluebaggers, long-time lurker. How good was last night?! Still have no voice... And I was just watching at home.
I'm a distant member living in Darwin. I'm strongly considering flying out to Brisbane for the game. What are my chances of getting a ticket? Will there be a general public sale or am I dreaming? Alternatively, does anyone have a member barcode they might be willing to sell for the match?
Any other tips on getting in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be gutted if I can’t get to this one. How many Blues members do we reckon will be trying for a ticket? What will be our rough allocation?

Reposting here. QLD non ticketed member here. Desperate to go but don't want to brave it in general sale.

Is there a VIC based mber NOT travelling up here for the prelim - who will get the member barcodes for at least 2 (ideally 3) adult tickets - who would be willing to give me their membership barcodes?

I would be so bloody grateful. Let me if you're able ❤️❤️

Has anyone brought tickets to the member function to secure tickets?

I got my confirmation email, but never done this before and don’t want to miss out. I didn’t need to give my member code either…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back