Cast your vote on our 2016 Hall of Fame Guernsey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Although I voted option 3, this design is simply awesome. The only reason I did not vote for it was because of the 'V' yoke.

It will be great to see the FFC monogram in action again.

These colours are also nothing but class.

Absolutely agree on the colours, absolutely flawless

I think the white Lion looked fantastic but it's always good to see the FFC monogram out on the field. I really like the nod to Kevin Murray too

It's maroon; very Qld.
It has the Brisbane Lions logo on it. Brisbane is very Qld.

You wanted option 3, which had the 'Fitzroy' Lion and Fitzroy monogram on it.
I think you make a poor argument.

Not to mention the fact it is a Hall of Fame jumper and the Club has previously indicated that they will hold HOF events every 2 years, with Brisbane and Melbourne taking it in turns hosting the events.

They have also previously indicated when these events are in Brisbane we will wear a Bears inspired jumper as we did in 2014. Obviously when they are in Melbourne we have basically committed to wearing a Fitzroy inspired jumper as we did in 2012 (partly this is due to the AFL not having a Heritage round for quite a number of years now).

Why is it everything thing our club does to recognize its past ends up in a Bears v Fitzroy argument.

In two years we will all get to vote on a Bears based jumper.

The FFC logo is not used enough in my opinion.

Like the term Brooklyn, there is a massive marketing aspect to the FFC logo, remember there are a lot if supporters who would vote to see the logo who have nothing to do with the club, who will buy this jumper because their heart was broken in 1996.

Why is it everything thing our club does to recognize its past ends up in a Bears v Fitzroy argument.

Go back and look who's the one person pushing that line here.

Feel embarrassed that you bit. ;)

Go back and look who's the one person pushing that line here.

Feel embarrassed that you bit. ;)

Just some retirement mod issues coming out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have an ignore function, I use the ignore function. Yet I still can't help myself but click on "show ignored content." When will I learn? :mad:

Found what your talking about, and gave it a try.

All I can say is ..... I'mDoinFine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back