Review Cats back in business after smashing Hawks by 82 points at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure that CJ's head even hit the ground.

Rohan should get a week for stupidity though (not sure if that's an official rule) because the whistle blew well before he laid the tackle.
What was the original whistle for anyway? Close didn't make contact with CJ, did he?

I didn't watch the game live but I've watched the replay twice so far.

I used to be all in for Sav but then towards the end of last season I began to have some doubts. Now I'm back to my original position.

For all the criticism Sav cops on here, he was one of our main players holding it together, particularly when we were struggling in the first half against the Squawks.

Despite one or 2 errors, I liked what I saw. If he keeps developing his game (remember that he's only played a handful of games back there), there's no reason why he wouldn't make a very good tall defender.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the game live but I've watched the replay twice so far.

I used to be all in for Sav but then towards the end of last season I began to have some doubts. Now I'm back to my original position.

For all the criticism Sav cops on here, he was one of our main players holding it together, particularly when we were struggling in the first half against the Squawks.

Despite one or 2 errors, I liked what I saw. If he keeps developing his game (remember that he's has only played a handful of games back there), there's no reason why he wouldn't make a very good tall defender.
Was noticable at the ground that often he was the only one presenting as an option for a short outlet pass in the back half. Perhaps because the Hawks were happy for the ball to end up in his hands, but he saved bacon on multiple occasions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back