Injury CEY does his ACL :(

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too push through that kind of injury in a preseason game shows he knows that this season was make or break.

Really sad news. CEY has given it his best and been patient waiting to get an opportunity. The opportunity is there, he's ready and then this happens. Awful.

There are a couple of thoughts here;
  • If I'm CEY I'm opting for LARS. He needs to play this year and to take the opportunity or his career is over.
  • Our paper thin midfield options are in tatters. Imagine if we go in to round 1 without Sloane, BCrouch and CEY. Our midfield suddenly looks like Thompson (if recovered from injury - yes we will rush him in), M Crouch, Douglas and Mackay. That's not a joke, that is who we will run with. It's ok though because we are only playing GWS who don't have much of a midfield....

Really sad news. CEY has given it his best and been patient waiting to get an opportunity. The opportunity is there, he's ready and then this happens. Awful.

There are a couple of thoughts here;
  • If I'm CEY I'm opting for LARS. He needs to play this year and to take the opportunity or his career is over.
  • Our paper thin midfield options are in tatters. Imagine if we go in to round 1 without Sloane, BCrouch and CEY. Our midfield suddenly looks like Thompson (if recovered from injury - yes we will rush him in), M Crouch, Douglas and Mackay. That's not a joke, that is who we will run with. It's ok though because we are only playing GWS who don't have much of a midfield....
:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back