Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like this could be 'make or break' for players that haven't shown enough this season.

I am just really concerned about how many we get rid of, and whether those that we do get rid of, were the right choices.

In a season such as next year, some of those players could potentially get back to their best.

Anyhow, expecting a fully-committed North this week. No buts.

L72 - nice to see the perfect deluded post - you are 6 months early though!

Save these pearlers for mid March...should have challenged....we aren't that bad ...everything conspired against us...pure deluded gold!

0*4Ll0eBSy_kEomdbi.jpg

I don’t care if they lose, I do care if they don’t give it their all. Show something resembling a North Melbourne like performance and I’ll be happy. Hit them hard and hurt a few before finals.

Surprise, surprise, Mahony and the uncontracted blokes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some seriously good numbers on offer for next year. Potentially 1,2,5,6,15 and 17 all needing new homes.

1 is cursed.

Keep him away from that.

In fact, bin it for good.

Benny Jacobs ahould be allowed to nominate his successor.

Lol what? Why? Love Jacobs but come on...

Declared he wanted to play for North and walked in to the draft to do so.

Rose to become an excellent player who should have over 120 games for North under his belt and still another 5 years of football if not for succumbing to a terrible debilitating life altering injury.

I get where you're coming from mate, but I reckon special consideration should be afforded in this instance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back