Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Your posts suggests that it is a future tense occurrence.

It's happening right now. We couldn't be any more "bottom" if we tried.

I agree totally, Snake. The only “future” stuff I’m referring to is the ramifications that will eventuate. The general thrust of the commentary has always been that we would fold if we ever bottomed out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Almost there people. Get through this week and things start to get interesting for us again. Player interviews and the forthcoming weeks will be fascinating viewing to set the tone for us over the next 1-2 years.

Is the draft happening the same time of year? Short wait this year if so.

Who actually gives a s**t about meaningless individual honours when the team's season has been so completely and utterly shite?

If you want to obsess over individuals performances go follow boring sports like tennis or golf.

It’s going to be tough for sure BUT if he dominates NicNat then he’s likely to get All Australian.

I know it’s a stretch but I was trying to think of something to get me looking forward to this game....apart from it being over.
Goldstein is tired he has played well this year but whatever happens in the last game he won’t be AA player this year

What a bunch of miserable shits! There’s been a lot of good signs out of this year. The game plan might not exist but we have six months to work on that. LDU, Jy and Curtis have all excelled, when get Cunners and Browny back, we get an easy draw. We will bounce right back.
Bounce back to 10th a year or two before Higgins, Goldy, Ziebell and Tarrant retire? Where do we go from there? We have to bite the bullet and hit the next 2-3 drafts with as much currency as we can possibly muster. Its literally the only way for us to move forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bounce back to 10th a year or two before Higgins, Goldy, Ziebell and Tarrant retire? Where do we go from there? We have to bite the bullet and hit the next 2-3 drafts with as much currency as we can possibly muster. Its literally the only way for us to move forwards.
So tank for another year!?! We aren’t that bad. This year was a perfect storm of injuries and circumstances. We should have challenged this year, the bonus has been that the young guys are further ahead than they would have been. We will be better than most are expecting.

So tank for another year!?! We aren’t that bad. This year was a perfect storm of injuries and circumstances. We should have challenged this year, the bonus has been that the young guys are further ahead than they would have been. We will be better than most are expecting.
L72 - nice to see the perfect deluded post - you are 6 months early though!

Save these pearlers for mid March...should have challenged....we aren't that bad ...everything conspired against us...pure deluded gold!

Almost there people. Get through this week and things start to get interesting for us again. Player interviews and the forthcoming weeks will be fascinating viewing to set the tone for us over the next 1-2 years.

Is the draft happening the same time of year? Short wait this year if so.

I don't think it's been set but likely mid-December, so a few weeks later than usual.

Will be a massacre. 200pts if West Coat can be bothered

See I’m not that pessimistic and WCE don’t really flog teams too much
They will rest a couple of sore bodies, it may be closer than people think

L72 - nice to see the perfect deluded post - you are 6 months early though!

Save these pearlers for mid March...should have challenged....we aren't that bad ...everything conspired against us...pure deluded gold!

Harsh. Its hard to work out one way or the other. Without doubt weve had more injuries than any other club this year. This has caused us to struggle to put together the team we'd hoped to on thebpark consistently. Of those remaining there hasnt been a reserves side to play in. Theres also been reduced training and at times no training. It really has been the perfect storm for us this year. Without any changes we will perform much better next year.

But this is definitely the perfect time to make a signifiant shift. Cut injured players and blokes who have repeatedly demonstrated they're not up to. Use every avenue at our disposal to upgrade the quality on our list. Draft, free agency, PSD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back