Prediction Changes for the Dogs - Reid, Daicos & Greenwood in for Wells, Fasolo & Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we continuing to hang our hat on Reid?
He won’t be around for our next Premiership tilt.
Play an emerging kid.
Including a genuine target and who has played some decent footy this year isn't "hanging our hat on someone".

Just because someone won't be around for a next premiership tilt doesn't mean you just leave them out. Jesus christ you are in a silly world of your own.

Play an emerging kid.

I think the problem is we only have one emerging tall, McLarty... and he is yet to fully emerge. You're on the money tho, Reid is fast approaching his use by date and we better have a plan to add another couple of talls at some stage...

Including a genuine target and who has played some decent footy this year isn't "hanging our hat on someone".

Just because someone won't be around for a next premiership tilt doesn't mean you just leave them out. Jesus christ you are in a silly world of your own.

Forget the premiership tilt business, there is never any guarantee Reid will be around for the next game.. we urgently need a succession plan for big Ben...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Err nup.

Reid must play if fit.

Why is he fit? How is he fit.?
plan B
I sat on the wing at the saints game..Adams needs room to run and take some heat off Sidey...IMO
Varcoe in for hardness. Appleby for being solid. Mayne not rated so just gets the ball. Cant keep relying on front and centre clearances off Cox.
Give Adams free reign I reckon.

Play an emerging kid.
If you just play kids ahead of senior players who are still best 22 you turn in to what Melbourne were for a decade and a half.

Daicos has been performing in the VFL.

Early exposure can impact negatively but it can impact positively on them by fast tracking them to the experienced needed at the elite level (which cant be gained in 2s), it depends on the individual and how equipped your team is to have youth in it. Is it too early for him? well did it hurt him last year?

WHE will also hit the scoreboard as a winger who pushes inside 50, the way we play it's not like he doesn't push down the ground (pies love uber flooding both ends) anyway and have to work back. Daicos role would be slightly different to WHE as well given different strength of each.

I'd be fine with him on a wing also.
Daicos isn't exactly smashing the door down, he's playing well in the VFL but i reckon he'll have to wait.

Macrae is playing out of his skin and the Pies will go a long way to winning the game by closing him down. Think they have to tag him, Mike, over the last month he would have 9 Brownlow votes. Hoping for a better performance from the Dogs this week, they can stretch the Pies, but Collingwood should be a little too good and win by about 17 points.

Should but I doubt Bucks would. Did not Tag Zorko

Should but I doubt Bucks would. Did not Tag Zorko
If you had listened to his press conference they tried to have run with player, did not work.

If you had listened to his press conference they tried to have run with player, did not work.

That same as he did not get a HARD TAG like we are talking as Possibly doing with McRae

At this stage I'd say:

In. Reid Sier
Out. Fasolo (inj) Mayne

Assuming Reid is fit. Adams to a wing in the Mayne role perhaps, Sier to slot into the mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back