Preview Changes/Preview – Round 10 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a fuzzy little idiot who gets preferential treatment from the coach. Very easy to hate.
You’re going to have to do better to penetrate the Toump Ass and Gander alliance

“fuzzy”, lmao.
Probably a good word to describe me tbh.
As in hair or as in a warm fuzzy personality?

I’m feeling a bit embarrassed now because I’m dead sure you talked about your ethnic background years and years back in a post and I can no longer recall what you said.

I’m horrible. This is why I’m no longer a community leader

As in hair or as in a warm fuzzy personality?

I’m feeling a bit embarrassed now because I’m dead sure you talked about your ethnic background years and years back in a post and I can no longer recall what you said.

I’m horrible. This is why I’m no longer a community leader
I have a memory of us losing a heartbreaker and Toump posting something like "If you see a big turkish bloke crying into a Kebab please let him be." He might have just been giving us some general advice though.

I have a memory of us losing a heartbreaker and Toump posting something like "If you see a big turkish bloke crying into a Kebab please let him be." He might have just been giving us some general advice though.
That’s the one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember toumpas calling himself brown at one point if that helps
Yes. Though I also recall Mr T. Ass having a decent line in bold-faced lies so here we are.

So, Topkent. How are you travelling?

Yes. Though I also recall Mr T. Ass having a decent line in bold-faced lies so here we are.

So, Topkent. How are you travelling?
Mr T ass of course being his court call name.

That's the most personal thing you've ever asked me and I feel uncomfortable Ms P gander

I'm kidding I'm doing well actually looking at visiting Australia at the end of the year for the first time in about 7 years actually.

Mr T ass of course being his court call name.

That's the most personal thing you've ever asked me and I feel uncomfortable Ms P gander

I'm kidding I'm doing well actually looking at visiting Australia at the end of the year for the first time in about 7 years actually.
Fantastic.

I spent I think nearly 7 years out of Australia without a visit back to say hello. Makes it amazing when you do. I remember waking early because of jet lag then 30 minutes later the magpies woke up and started singing.

Fantastic.

I spent I think nearly 7 years out of Australia without a visit back to say hello. Makes it amazing when you do. I remember waking early because of jet lag then 30 minutes later the magpies woke up and started singing.
Yeah I miss all the little shit. The birds, the ocean breeze, meat pies, nice MB long neck. Gonna be a bit surreal and I'll possibly die of heat stroke coming from Canada.

Yeah I miss all the little s**t. The birds, the ocean breeze, meat pies, nice MB long neck. Gonna be a bit surreal and I'll possibly die of heat stroke coming from Canada.
You’ll get over the being dead bit after a while. But I imagine it will be surreal. It’s like everything you look at is different from what you’ve grown accustomed to, but incredibly familiar. Weird sensation. Good luck with it.

Which mansion home or wine estate are you looking at for the board meet up that Scythe94 is planning?

(I’m also a fan of a number of your posters on here 🙂)

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Although it's also been 7 years since seen bull ants, jumping jacks, spiders bigger than a 10c coin, seaweed sharks etc. So could also be a huge pansy aswell
No doubt whatsoever

You’ll get over the being dead bit after a while. But I imagine it will be surreal. It’s like everything you look at is different from what you’ve grown accustomed to, but incredibly familiar. Weird sensation. Good luck with it.

Which mansion home or wine estate are you looking at for the board meet up that Scythe94 is planning?
I was thinking we just grab a chopper at hit them all tbh. Grab a Shiraz, cab sav, merlot chuck em in a bucket mix em up and get absolutely wrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back