Preview Changes/preview Round 11 v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon if I barracked for any other side of hate Toump for all his main board trolling. But cause he's a Dees guy I love it.
Toump Ass has a way with words, and enough clear crazy in there that signals it’s a piss take. Gives me a laugh.

I like the minor butchering of team names, a special touch.

Anyone getting worked up over the material has had a humour lobotomy.

Oh, geez. Lockhart. We can agree to diss', on this.

Played about 6 games as a forward and proved he was far better than Bedford in those 6 games before becoming a defender.

You can be super fit aerobically and still have poor agility, see TMac for example.

Going to be really interesting how we go without Langdon tbh. I’m actually a bit worried as it’s hard to say how we look against a decent team without him.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we get jumped early without him like we did in the Brisbane game that he missed last year and the Hawks game this year when he got tagged, but the team will adjust. Hopefully coaches are across it.

Dockers don’t score heavily enough for it to be a real concern anyway, probably not the worst top 8 team for him to miss against.

lol wtf just realised the Dockers are the seventh lowest scoring side in the comp, only just ahead of GWS with 780 points v 776. Probably a result of ranking 10th for I50s and 15th for marks I50.

It wasn't last year, when he played those games. That was a few years back. And i was waiting for him to get a regular game.

But he left my consciousness over the past couple of years. Whilst I was eager for others to break through, since... eg Sparrow.

im salty that you had a word to Goody and got him delisted over Bedford, not gonna lie

lol wtf just realised the Dockers are the seventh lowest scoring side in the comp, only just ahead of GWS with 780 points v 776. Probably a result of ranking 10th for I50s and 15th for marks I50.

I too am surprised, but because I thought they would be lower than seventh worst.

I honestly reckon they’ll really struggle to score with Switkowski out. May and Petty should cover Lobb and Taberner pretty easy, and they don’t score much out of the midfield. Will need to keep us to a very low score to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly reckon they’ll really struggle to score with Switkowski out. May and Petty should cover Lobb and Taberner pretty easy, and they don’t score much out of the midfield. Will need to keep us to a very low score to win.

Walters used to slaughter us but hes having a bit of a down year.

They're coach has done a great job, with they're culture. And I think he's possibly doing a Roosy. Learn them to defend first, and then to learn to score from that.

If that's where they're at, then they are really well placed, for their future aspirations.

Their losses have been really bad from a scoring point of view only 55, 33, 44. Had a low scoring win against Geelong with 69. Every other win has been reasonable 3 times over 100, one they scored 97 vs Carlton of course, the others being 83 and 88.

Taberner failed to get through the captains runs today lol. But I don't think May or Petty are any match for Bailey Banfield though so

Remove this Banner Ad

Back