Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

How has ROB gone from having a rest, to playing second string to Sauce to being dropped. Was clearly never a rest, but rather a dropping and they've managed the situation for appearances.

Not disimmilar to both Jones and Galucci being dropped after concussions.

Thankfully Jones is still in the side this week. Keath back for Hartigan is a good change as well. The Murphy dropping is weeks overdue, but why not just replace him with Stengle? I guess this means Jones will be shunted forward into Murphy's role where it will be hard to make an impact. Need to get his speed into the midfield.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lol, we are awful & not likely to beat one of the form teams away.
And this won't help any with 2 absolute campaigners of umpires in Leigh Fisher and Matthew Nicholls officiating along with Nathan Williamson.

How has ROB gone from having a rest, to playing second string to Sauce to being dropped. Was clearly never a rest, but rather a dropping and they've managed the situation for appearances.

Not disimmilar to both Jones and Galucci being dropped after concussions.

Thankfully Jones is still in the side this week. Keath back for Hartigan is a good change as well. The Murphy dropping is weeks overdue, but why not just replace him with Stengle? I guess this means Jones will be shunted forward into Murphy's role where it will be hard to make an impact. Need to get his speed into the midfield.

My money would be on Chayce to have a run through the midfield/on the ball this game.

My money would be on Chayce to have a run through the midfield/on the ball this game.
Lets hope so. Just want it to be more than a small cameo in the last quarter when the game is already decided.

In the last quarter when we're 50 points down maybe. We'll go with the jogging brigade up until then.

I get why we are where we are this year listening to Chappy, Campo, Bird and Hart. I'm actually surprised we aren't bottom 3 to be honest.
According to Burton ...he only listens to inside noise not out side noise. Think it but don't say it.... I pitty the fool!

According to Burton ...he only listens to inside noise not out side noise. Think it but don't say it.... I pitty the fool!

Do they count the AFL ladder as external noise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 players selected in the final round of the year, almost half of our team
Mate, I know you're upset and with good reason, but 6 is "almost half of the team" :drunk:, which technically by that logic is almost the whole side ...? ;)
6/22 = 0.27recurring, less than a third ... :D

Burton listens to no one as has no self-awareness!

I get why we are where we are this year listening to Chappy, Campo, Bird and Hart. I'm actually surprised we aren't bottom 3 to be honest.

Good call.

Won 10 for the year.

7 wins v bottom 6 Clubs, Suns x2, Saints x2, Sydney, Freo, Dees.

Beat depleted Giants, Tigers and Power. Remove these wins and we are a bottom 3 Club and we would have handed Carlton arguably Pick 3.

Honestly, the arrogance and total lack of awareness is insane - he's said this s**t before and pissed people off, why antagonise supports further?

Doesn't seem hard to believe that he isn't liked by the player group - if he treats them like he treats us.

Good call.

Won 10 for the year.

7 wins v bottom 6 Clubs, Suns x2, Saints x2, Sydney, Freo, Dees.

Beat depleted Giants, Tigers and Power. Remove these wins and we are a bottom 3 Club and we would have handed Carlton arguably Pick 3.

Elite Crow - send this to your mate Rowey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back