Preview Changes: R8 vs Port Adelaide, 2024 - Curtin Call?

Will Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Curtin and Taylor along with Dowling are the three I would bring in. Harry S. needs a couple of more games in the sanfl before he's ready. IMO

after 1 slightly down SANFL game?
Dowling has runs on the board, deserves first crack. Stop waiting for perfection, and give the kid a run!
Schoey and Taylor were good last week too, that's two in a row for them. Dowling was very good in the first game and his output has gradually dropped off in the next 3 games (should have debuted him after the South game). Curtin, Schoenberg, Taylor and then Dowling (in that order) should be next in line for AFL level.

Dowling has been better over the whole season. Schoenberg has some runs on the board though.
They've played 4 games... as I said above, he was BOG first game but has come back to the pack since. With Curtin starring and Schoey/Taylor both hitting strong form, he'll need better performances than today before he's getting a debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've played 4 games... as I said above, he was BOG first game but has come back to the pack since. With Curtin starring and Schoey/Taylor both hitting strong form, he'll need better performances than today before he's getting a debut.
I'd have Curtin in for Hamill for sure. Would love to see either Taylor or Dowling at HF for Pedlar (nearly put both in my original post).

I'd like to see Schoenberg play a few more. But I'm glas his form is looking good.

I didn't actually watch the game today, but Dowling looked much quieter purely by stats. Wasn't he leading possession getter in 2 or 3 of the first 3 games?

I'd have Curtin in for Hamill for sure. Would love to see either Taylor or Dowling at HF for Pedlar (nearly put both in my original post).

I'd like to see Schoenberg play a few more. But I'm glas his form is looking good.

I didn't actually watch the game today, but Dowling looked much quieter purely by stats. Wasn't he leading possession getter in 2 or 3 of the first 3 games?
Dowling's stats last week looked better than his actual output and then he completely fell away today. Maybe Schoey coming back in has hurt him, but that first game against South is the clear standout right now. Taylor is the one impressing me most in that midfield (of those that haven't debuted), strong in the contest and seems to have more kicking penetration than I realised.

If Curtin doesn’t come in we are just taking the piss I’ll personally drive him back to Perth. Kids are debuting for top 8 sides getting half the numbers he is in the development funhouse that is the vfl.

Back