Prediction Changes Rd 6 vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Could of sworn you wrote "every role we asked him to perform last year"
But you spin it anyway you like.
Guess I will never get the hate that exists on this board at times.
I see a bloke doing everything within his powers to play well for a club we support, as someone to appreciate.
You and plenty of others seem to think you have a right to completely discredit someone at your whim.
Go Port.
You dropped these. images.jpeg-1.jpeg

But you spin it anyway you like.
Guess I will never get the hate that exists on this board at times.
I see a bloke doing everything within his powers to play well for a club we support, as someone to appreciate.
You and plenty of others seem to think you have a right to completely discredit someone at your whim.
Go Port.

“Blokes that try hard but lack every other attribute are okay by me” - Fos Williams, probably

Spot the odd Sutcliffe out. Two had pretty extraordinary careers in their chosen line of work. The other, eh...

View attachment 909475
Our only hope, you're saying, then is if Cam beats multiple GWS defenders to death with a cricket bat. Innovative ploy by Ken. Still at least he's finally trying something new at last.

problem is to, win or loose we will still be top.

and you know all the happy clappers with say we are top, stop complaining.....

My other concern is sutcliffe is in for a few weeks like normal. wont be a one and done

I see it but I don’t believe it.

giphy.gif

When I clicked 'pledge 100% of my membership' I thought it was just implied I was doing so only if Sutcliffe isn't picked over promising young players.

Ken's fretting about his contract this season and is going with tried and true over youth. Probably won't stop the rot with his mismanagement however.

I'm all in with Sutcliffe.

Getting in before he kicks the winning goal with a screamer in the goalsquare with seconds left.

So you're happy with a 28 year old with over 100 games of AFL experience being passable in one out of five games then? That's a standard you're happy to accept?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're happy with a 28 year old with over 100 games of AFL experience being passable in one out of five games then? That's a standard you're happy to accept?
Once again, you uneducated buffoon, show me where I have said that.
You were the one that said he "FAILED in every role we asked him to perform last year".
Do I think he is the reason we win a flag, most likely not. But why get so personal and uptight about a guy that will try his absolute guts out for us.
Yes "Us" the common cause of PAFC.
Once again there will be a pile on about what I have written and some really smart guy might even post a pair of rose colored glasses or even someone clapping with a smile on their face.
But realize that everyone at the club is doing what they think is best for us to win this game, yes this game versus GWS

Once again, you uneducated buffoon, show me where I have said that.
You were the one that said he "FAILED in every role we asked him to perform last year".

He failed as an inside tagger against Neale. He failed as an outside tagger against Whitfield. He failed as a half forward in two out of his three attempts at the role, with his only passable game coming in a 10 goal thumping. So yes, he failed in every role we asked him to perform last year.

P4Life said:
Do I think he is the reason we win a flag, most likely not. But why get so personal and uptight about a guy that will try his absolute guts out for us.

I haven't said anything negative about Sutcliffe personally. I've commented only on his football ability. And there are 20 other guys we could've picked this week who would've 'tried their absolute guts out for us', none of whom are proven failures at AFL level to the level of Sutcliffe.

P4Life said:
But realize that everyone at the club is doing what they think is best for us to win this game, yes this game versus GWS

So what? I have no doubt that Ken Hinkley thinks he's doing what's best for the club. But he's wrong, just like he's been wrong every one of the 66 times he picked Jake Neade, or the 96 times he picked Sam Gray, or the 35 times he picked Kane Mitchell, and so on and so on for the past 5 years.

If you're only going to accept criticism of players and coaches who you believe are actively attempting to sabotage the club, maybe a football forum isn't the best place for you.

Sidenote, since you're clearly trying to play the 'we're all in this together' moral high ground card, maybe kicking off all your posts with personal insults isn't the best way to go about it?

I haven't said anything negative about Sutcliffe personally. I've commented only on his football ability. And there are 20 other guys we could've picked this week who would've 'tried their absolute guts out for us', none of whom are proven failures at AFL level to the level of Sutcliffe.
I reckon some of those 20 players would fit in the "raised the white flag against Glenelg in the SANFL Grand Final" group. Unlike Sutcliffe.

Hinkley Has changed!!!

Rockliff and Bonner out. Amazing, never thought itd happen.

Sutters is alright, hes a professional and will give his all.

Midfiekd is gonna be quicker and bonner brain farts are gone!

Hinkley Has changed!!!

Rockliff and Bonner out. Amazing, never thought itd happen.

Sutters is alright, hes a professional and will give his all.

Midfiekd is gonna be quicker and bonner brain farts are gone!
Well, that’s not the problem. The problem is better players are being ignored
How and why are people upset with this. Rocky and Bonner are out. Sutcliffe will run with either conigs or whitfield.

Goodnchsnges. Well done Hinkley. Finally!
Because that worked so well last time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back