Changes v Brisbane - IN Hogan and Stretch, OUT Viney and Weid

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough call. Don't want to mess with a winning side but we're a tired looking team. Wouldn't be suprised to see one or two changes to help manage players in these last few weeks.

Stretch, Watts and Kennedy all good for Casey? Anyone being dropped would be stiff though.

No changes. No way do you change a winning team with no injuries. Only possible in would be Stretch but would have to be for Vince. I'd leave well enough alone. Watts doesn't get to come back in on an average VFZl performance. It's the best out forwRd line has operated in months. No coincidence that Watts wasn't playing.

I've been a big critic of wagner but I thought he was all right today. Weideman still looks way off and I agree that petracca is way out of form. Not sure how watts went in the vfl but I'm thinking he'll come in for weid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a head clash. No way he gets rubbed out for that. And from how he played the game out he was 100% okay.
I was more concerned about Gus with his concussion history.

Watts has had a couple of s**t games coming back from his longest (?) injury lay-off ever, and we're replacing him with a key forward who can't kick goals?

Nah.

Watts is best 22. Half our team is playing below their best, we're not replacing them with Casey regulars just yet.

It won't happen but Petracca has done nothing for 3 weeks now...
He's tired, but he's too important to rest. Few goal assist today at least. Lowers his eyes.

Frost for Weideman.
Ben Ken for Petracca.

Weideman looks clumsy and lost. A mile off the pace of AFL footy. Bring in Frost and move TMac back forward.

Give Petracca a weeks rest. He's been awful last month and is having no impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back