Preview Changes V Hawks (Cox, Elliott, Ramsay & Thomas in; Schaz, Brown & Reid - gulp! - emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to be bold and revamp the forward line, defence and midfield.:'(

Out:Crocker, Brown, Aish, Broomhead, Phillips

In:Mayne, Kirby, Cox, Scharenberg, Ramsay

de Goey to be given more midfield time.

Maynard switched to play midfield/half forward.

Last edited:

If Elliott, Wells, Sinclair and Varcoe were available who would go out of today's 22. Not even sure Sinclair get a Guernsey but say he does.

For me outs are Crocker for Elliott, Phillips for Wells, Brown for Varcoe and Sinclair for Langdon.

Out: Adams disposal (just awful), players continually waiting energy kicking sideways and backwards, Greenwood stalling the play, mids not kicking quickly to a forward one out (Fas must think it's his fault as mids and half backs continually f### it up), hamdballing to Grundy in the middle of the ground because it's not an option, the high possession game it's just a waste of time and energy, the small forward line it just kills you after 5weeks
Adams went at 93% today

Adams went at 93% today
It's a bit of a thing these days.
Adams has joined the bag the crap out of him conga line.

We do have a few of those.

Eg Langdon must be bagged non stop.

Gil Mc the boss was right about at least one thing, players should stay away from social media.

Might revise after watching replay, but changes depend on who is available.

In: Scharenberg
Out: Brown

have to consider who else at this stage, once the heat is off the loss.

Also once we know who is fit to return.

Brown has had a couple of games, suggest he makes way at this stage

In - cox mayne Kirby Shaz Varcoe (if fit) or smith
Out Crocker broomhead aish Langdon brown

Won't be 5 changes though, 2 or maybe 3 tops

This is about right.

Brown needs to go back and get some leather poisoning so he's more ready for his next AFL opportunity.

Crocker seems he failed to get separation from opponent all day

Aish I know he broke his jaw, but is soft.
Needs to seriously bulk up and get stronger. Pretty worried that he is what? 4 years in the system with his frame?

Broomhead- sloppy disposal

Langdon not as bad did some okay things but not up to standard yet

Partly due to injuries it seems sadly we will never settle on a best team and let them gel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OUT: Brown, Broomhead, Crocker, Aish
IN: Kirby, Varcoe, Mayne, Ramsay

Langdon went better as the game moved along, I'd give him one more week.
A shocker for Crocker, back to the reserves.

Cox needs a good run of form and needs to play well again, hence why Mayne is in given his last two performances. Kirby simply has to play - questions on his durability in the seniors but he can't offer any less than Brown, Crocker or the more experienced Blair. Ramsay isn't the greatest but he's been solid in the seconds and he's the only fit player on our list who can play on the small forwards. In for Aish who sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams is a MUST trade this year ..biggest spud after Langdon on the list

giphy.gif

OUT: Brown, Broomhead, Crocker, Aish
IN: Kirby, Varcoe, Mayne, Ramsay

Langdon went better as the game moved along, I'd give him one more week.
A shocker for Crocker, back to the reserves.

Cox needs a good run of form and needs to play well again, hence why Mayne is in given his last two performances. Kirby simply has to play - questions on his durability in the seniors but he can't offer any less than Brown, Crocker or the more experienced Blair. Ramsay isn't the greatest but he's been solid in the seconds and he's the only fit player on our list who can play on the small forwards. In for Aish who sucks.

So, you're saying he had a... Barry Crocker...?

(*Dr Evil pinkie-to-mouth chuckle*)

Adams went at 93% today
I like Adams he's tough and gets the ball, I just want him to improve his disposal. Have no idea how it's 93% yesterday. I must have been biased by the sideways kicks allowing port to get back and us to waste energy. We had so many useless possessions that did nothing other than make a stat. That's the frustrating part of it.

I've been critical of Adams a few times this year. He's getting better the longer he's on the Park, more consistent than previous seasons but his disposal has to improve for us to get better again

In: Scharanberg Out: Langdon

In: Mayne Out: Crocker

In: Cox Out: Brown

In: Ramsay Out: Aish

did he win us the game, how many turnovers ??
show me the turnover stats and klangers..
adams wasn't the only one yesterday. There were so many skill errors or poor decisions that killed us. So many times we had a chance but coughed it up. This was a general team thing. Sidebottom instantly running backwards. Fumbles in the forward half. Going from one wing to the other for no gain whatsoever when all we needed was a quick kick into the 50 at the first opportunity. Moore kicked 3 from virtually nothing. Not sure how many Port kicked up to the first goal of the second half but we weren't that far away but for our own mistakes.

I don't share Bucks finals optimism for this year. Time to play the kids to get games into them in the right positions.
Brown Phillips and Crocker to have a rest.
Broomhead and Aish can rest too if they keep playing backwards.
Langdon had a tough day on Gray, but that was always going to happen. He's coming from a long way back though with a year out of footy.
Cox Mayne Kirby all worth a try over the next few weeks. All in all I think they're all playing for Brown and Crocker's spots this week.

Cox has to clunk them and not get outbodied. Mayne has to turn up and just be manic and do all the hard things Crocker didn't do.
Kirby might not have a tank but there's quite a few others who only seem to play patches so why not give him a taste and excite the fans. Kirby one out has to be better than Crocker one out too.

We were to slow to move Reid forward yesterday. Dixon was the only tall that needed cover and Dunn had that without Dixon ever really looking dangerous.

If Cox comes in I would still like to see Reid forward to help out Moore in the air.

If Callums name was Jones he wouldnt be playing senior footy yet. Averaging 22 in the 2s isnt smashing the door down.

Kirby needs to play.

And the mids need to run back. Pitiful effort. Left our defenders high and dry.

Out: Langdon, Aish, Crocker, Brown, Broomhead

In: Scharenburg, Ramsay, Mayne, Cox, Varcoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back